Public Beaches in Hurghada

A

andyWagner

good morning all,

yes that is the feeling that me and my wife also had. the same is true of the beach in sakalla by the minamark hotel. the one that we really like is the sheraton beach on yusef afifi road next to the safir hotel.

sheraton beach is owned??/managed by mr. ebeid and helped by his son. it is small but clean. even the toilet was usable. entrance is 15le for which you also get a sunlounger.

it is used mainly by foreigners but some egyptians are to be found. we have been there many times and even my wife feels comfortable there.

have a great day
Andy Wagner (currently in Austria)
Hurghada Information Net

D

dave99

Beach viewing is a world wide pass time

Beach viewing is a world wide pass time

N

nuttybird

Hi
Just visited this beach today at the beginning of the esplanade/boulevard a few hundred yards to the left of the Old Vic Beach. This beach is called Elysees Dream Beach its open daily from 9am till 7pm.

This beach has fine sand and slopes gently into the sea. You also have access to WIFI Internet ( so can e-mail while lounging on the beach ) There is food available and also a bar. The cost to use the beach is 30 le a day per person.

Although there is a daily charge to use the beach people who have bought on Regency Towers can use this beach for free.
Here are few photos i took today on the Elysess beach around 3:30pm.
Hi Derek
I know this is a bit of an old thread,but am i right in thinking that the old vic beach is going to be free for "British Resort" buyers? If so,is it within walking distance? and have you any pics? (or a web adress where i can view)
Many thanks
Karen

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Hi Derek
I know this is a bit of an old thread,but am i right in thinking that the old vic beach is going to be free for "British Resort" buyers? If so,is it within walking distance? and have you any pics? (or a web adress where i can view)
Many thanks
Karen
its a nice beach but as long as its not mentioned in your contract so its not guranteed but in all cases the access for this beach is 3 GEP per person

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
This beach seems to be in 2 parts - very nice and sandy, with a break water giving protection the wind, a more rocky side.

Has 2 or 3 bars / sun beds / chairs / camels / car park - easy access.

Close my development - how lucky is that !!!

if you took those pictures in summer you will know that you are not lucky as its full of People and 090% Egyptians so its difficult in summer realy

D

dave99

Too hot I think

You can see from the photos the date and time - it was September 2007 - perfect time of year for Brits.

Most Brits will find it far too hot in Summer to stay out for very long.

Shaded by the pool more likely option I think in July & August.