Property sales to foreigners in strategic zones require military approval

C

cece

Anyway everybody can buy a property from these areas by establishing a company in Turkey. It is the easiest way right now.

P

paul-steve

Well thank god for that, i can stop twiddling my thumbs now somebody has found a way round it.

:mad:

Property sales to foreign investors are frozen, you can set up a limited company with a Turkish partner you will then NOT have sole rights to that property. The Constitutional Court asked for the determination of limits in selling immovable properties to companies with foreign partnership, in its reasoning of the annulment.
Emlaks you can go back to sleep now, the law hasn't changed.

C

cece

Well thank god for that, i can stop twiddling my thumbs now somebody has found a way round it.

:mad:

Property sales to foreign investors are frozen, you can set up a limited company with a Turkish partner you will then NOT have sole rights to that property. The Constitutional Court asked for the determination of limits in selling immovable properties to companies with foreign partnership, in its reasoning of the annulment.
Emlaks you can go back to sleep now, the law hasn't changed.
You don't have to take Turkish Partner to your company. It is possible to establish %100 foreigner owned company in Turkey. So all the rights to that property will be on the real buyers.

P

paul-steve

It is possible to establish %100 foreigner owned company in Turkey. So all the rights to that property will be on the real buyers.
Where did you get this info from?
Foreigners cannot buy

C

cece

I didn't get this information from anywhere.
This information exactly from my own company.
We establish couple of companies to the foreigners %100 owned by foreigners to buy property on them.

P

paul-steve

I'm getting sick of telling people now.
The law is out of date on yet another website

According to the law on ‘property purchase by foreigners in Turkey’ enacted on January 7, 2006

We are in 2008 wind up your clock

C

cece

As 2 July 2008 today, I sold a property to the %100 foreign owned company.

P

paul-steve

Whatever !!! getting bored now so is that your website and you fancy a bit of promotion or are you just here to wind people up

P

paul-steve

Don't you mean mis - inform?

As i see it all emlaks in Turkiye are sat on their asses doing nothing till the law is passed, all except you that is who are telling people to set up limited companies, yeah right

TH4S

TH4S

Confusion over deeds

Turkish real estate agents and foreign buyers remain at loggerheads over Parliament's failure to pass a law regarding the purchase of property by foreigners.

Despite the government's promise to pass the law as soon as possible, recent political tensions have stalled the necessary amendments to Turkey's Title Deed Law, halting all sale of property to foreigners for the moment.

Confusion over deeds to foreigners costing Turkey

P

paul-steve

halting all sale of property to foreigners for the moment.

it's in red so it's not true, our friend will get round that

C

cece

We also offer people to wait the law to buy as a foreign person property but some people don't want to miss the opportunities so they are establishing limited company.

TH4S

TH4S

establishing limited company.

establishing a limited company. costs money..

TH4S

TH4S

So why dont you say, what your average buyer would need to establish limited company.

TH4S

TH4S

What you mean by average buyer?
The law that allows foreign nationals to set up a limited company is there to encourage 'real companies' to invest in Turkiye, owning the property through a company is a ''loophole'', it was never what the law was intended for,

You just want to inform people;

Mr/Mrs Customer comes along, they want to learn how to establish a limited company, How do they do it,..?what will it cost them,..? in sterling please,

And most of all, how long will they need to wait for there Tapu ..?

Did you forget, ! the Turkish Court's are currently very busy, some people may have to wait,