Property sales to foreigners in strategic zones require military approval

C

cece

1. You don't need Turkish Partner. 2 Foreign partners are enough.
2. Yes you need accountant, if you can do yourself you don't need but I prefer to use accountant.
3. The taxes and costs differs what you do with the company.

If you want you can call again and if you want you can record no problem. :)

P

paul-steve

You are making you and your company look totally stupid, i would suggest you have a board meeting and decide what you are going to tell potential buyers as you are both giving different information, why not ask your partner/director/boss whatever to join and give his version.

C

cece

All we will say is ready for our customers. We are giving same information, just you don't want to understand new informations.

T

thecrunch

Are you a UK based company that can deal with clients here in the UK?

P

paul-steve

Sorry thecrunch who is the post aimed at, we are based in the UK.

P

paul-steve

I see someone is running a thread about this in a paper

P

paul-steve

here it is carry on link
by the way how come nobody knows you at the company in your link, are you trying to damage the company in some way?

Last edited:
TH4S

TH4S

1. You don't need Turkish Partner. 2 Foreign partners are enough.
2. Yes you need accountant, if you can do yourself you don't need but I prefer to use accountant.
3. The taxes and costs differs what you do with the company.

You mention paying Tax so for a ltd company. so late in this thread ..?

Readers please bear in mind ..

In the event a foreign person does form a company in Turkiye for the sole purpose of acquiring a property, this may be considered deceiving the authorities, and the latter may always claim that the company was not established for the purpose of trade but only for acquiring property, which is currently forbidden for foreigners. ..

Do future buyers want to set up a ltd company to buy a property, and be 'considered' to deceiving the authorities, ..? when the real reason for setting a ltd company is to trade ..

Perhaps the Turkish authorities should be drawn to this thread,..?

C

cece

Sometimes it is diffucult for foreign people to understand Turkish Laws, I understand this problem, it is normal. If anyone wants to talk pros and cons of establishing company, I will be glad to explain everything.

TH4S

TH4S

I will be glad to explain everything.
You could have explained everything before, you could have also given links on how form a Turkish LTD company,?

If anyone wants to talk pros and cons of establishing a Turkish LTD company,

I would point them in the direction of the Turkish British Chamber of Commerce and Industry web site . Turkey Business Guide | Limited Companies

Why would any Turkish property company advice.or want there clients to set up a limited company,when the new Tapu law's could be passed any day,..?

Last edited by a moderator:
S

stymie

military approval

I am interested in any other person who has gone through the military approval process,
i have been waiting now for 5 months for this approval and hit brick walls every time i ask a question.
my apartment was finished some 5 months ago but the buying process has stopped for this approval,