Property sales to foreigners in strategic zones require military approval

C

cece

The law that allows foreign nationals to set up a limited company is there to encourage 'real companies' to invest in Turkiye, owning the property through a company is a ''loophole'', it was never what the law was intended for,

You just want to inform people;

Mr/Mrs Customer comes along, they want to learn how to establish a limited company, How do they do it,..?what will it cost them,..? in sterling please,

And most of all, how long will they need to wait for there Tapu ..?

Did you forget, ! the Turkish Court's are currently very busy, some people may have to wait,
Mr and Mrs Customer comes on monday
We establish the company on tuesday.
And they can take their tapu on wednasday.
Total cost of this operation is for establishing company 1.750 GBP

TH4S

TH4S

cece Mr and Mrs Customer comes on monday
We establish the company on tuesday.
And they can take their tapu on wednasday.
Total cost of this operation is for establishing company 1.750 GBP

I will say it again,
The law that allows foreign nationals to set up a limited company is there to encourage 'real companies' to invest in Turkiye, owning the property through a company is a ''loophole'', it was never what the law was intended for,

In the event a foreign person does form a company in Turkiye for the sole purpose of acquiring property, this may be considered deceiving the authorities, and the latter may always claim that the company was not established for the purpose of trade but only for acquiring property, which is currently forbidden for foreigners. ..

Can you please tell the readers .. Do these customer you have 'established company' for, need or to pay anything else,..?

C

cece

All established companies are real companies. There is not a format of unreal companies.
This system is not deceiving authorities. Buying a property is also a type of trading. When you establish a company you don't have to sell tomatoes. This is investment company and this company buys property.
These customers don't need to pay anything else.
And when the new laws will come back, they can buy their property from their own company to their own name.

TH4S

TH4S

This is from your web site .

Foreign real persons and trading companies having legal personality established in foreign countries according to the laws of these countries can acquire real estate in Turkey on the conditions of being reciprocal and complying with legal restrictions. In implementation of reciprocity principle, it is essential that real estate acquisition rights given by a foreign country to its own citizens and to trading companies established in foreign countries according to the laws of these countries, are also given to the citizens and trading companies of the Republic of Turkey.

Comply with the current legal restrictions. .? Foreign real persons cannot buy ..

Your customers don't need to pay anything else..?

Dont they need a accountant ..for there established company,?

Dont they need to show x amount in money in the Bank ..?

Buying a property is also a type of trading. ..?

Read my post correectly.
İ said, In the event a foreign person does form a company in Turkiye for the sole purpose of acquiring property, this may be considered deceiving the authorities,

C

cece

Your customers don't need to pay anything else..? 1.750 GBP establisihng company

Dont they need a accountant ..for there established company,? 1 Year accountant cost is included

Dont they need to show x amount in money in the Bank ..? No they don't need to

Buying a property is also a type of trading. ..? Yes

P

paul-steve

Somebody seems to missing one vital point

Read my post correctly.
İ said, In the event a foreign person does form a company in Turkiye for the sole purpose of acquiring property, this may be considered deceiving the authorities,

P

paul-steve

Oops
A Limited Company in Turkey can be set with at least 2 founders. Minimum capital requirement is 5.000 YTL.

C

cece

Oops
A Limited Company in Turkey can be set with at least 2 founders. Minimum capital requirement is 5.000 YTL.
Yeah, most of the time we make couples partner.
For example Mr.X is %50 partner, Mrs.X %50 partner, Mr. or Mrs is the manager or both of them.
5000YTL thing is not important because they will already buy a property with this company.

TH4S

TH4S

Company formation Turkey

Company formation Turkey

A Limited Company in Turkey can be set with at least 2 founders. Minimum capital requirement is 5.000 YTL. The liability of the shareholders is limited with the share capital. The founders can be real persons or legal entities.

The registration procedure and documentary requirements of establishing a Limited Company are described in the section on Registration & Documents. In this section, you can view the fundamental features of a Turkish Limited Company and access related sections for more details.

The best place for real advice is to go direct to the Turkish British Chamber of Commerce and Industry web site, then theres no mistakes,

Turkey Business Guide | Limited Companies

Note,
Minimum capital requirement is 5.000 YTL...They ''DO'' need to show x amount in money in the Bank,:D

To any one else who is reading this thread.

İf you are considering setting up a L.T.D. for the sole purpose to acquire a Turkish property, please take legal advice or talk to a accountant,

İ have said it before, In the event a foreign person does form a company in Turkiye for the sole purpose of acquiring property, this may be considered deceiving the authorities,

C

cece

Of course if they will not have money in the bank they can't buy also property.

P

paul-steve

make your mind up you said earlier

Right so you set up a limited company, the government find out you set it up to buy just a property, they then close the company and sieze all company assets

house gone!!!!

Maybe we should refer this thread to the Turkish British Chamber of Commerce and Industry and see what they have to contribute

C

cece

make your mind up you said earlier

Right so you set up a limited company, the government find out you set it up to buy just a property, they then close the company and sieze all company assets

house gone!!!!

Maybe we should refer this thread to the Turkish British Chamber of Commerce and Industry and see what they have to contribute
:) Who is closing the company?

P

paul-steve

It would be interesting to know what your position is in your company

P

paul-steve

Interesting, i've spoken to your partner Mr D and he tells us different over the phone, can i make a suggestion that all text is correct before posting.
It's all very clever adding multiple posts to get a company link in the forum but please ensure it is 100% facts.

TH4S

TH4S

It's all very clever adding multiple posts to get a company link in the forum

This multiple posting to get a company link in the forum ''maybe'' in breach of the forum rules.

11.2.2 attempt to take forum threads off-topic or make off-topic posts within forum threads;

C

cece

Interesting, i've spoken to your partner Mr D and he tells us different over the phone, can i make a suggestion that all text is correct before posting.
It's all very clever adding multiple posts to get a company link in the forum but please ensure it is 100% facts.
Where is the multiple posts. Just be positive I just wanted to advice something. I am not selling anything in my posts.

P

paul-steve

I am being positive
Positive you could be ruining someones life by giving out different information than your director does and posting it in a public forum

P

paul-steve

Lets get this straight, he gave us totally different information, firstly he stated you need to form a company with a turkish partner, secondly you DO need an accountant third you will be paying more in the long run tax wise, now run off and sort it out with your so called partner or shall we ring him again and record it.

I think your play time is over now don't you.