Property sales in Canada stable and prices set to rise

Nicholas Wallwork

Nicholas Wallwork

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Job market trends and low interest rates are supporting the housing sector in Canada with sales remaining stable and prices predicted to rise this year and next. The latest data from the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) shows that residential property sales increased by 3.6% last month – prices are also rising, up 3.7% year [...]

Click to Read The Full Story and Add your Own Comments to Property sales in Canada stable and prices set to rise

eyeC

eyeC

"job market trends"??? can you please be more specific do you mean rising wages or more full time jobs created.

Also I see rent going down in many places it should have an effect on market value also I don't see people being able to pay a higher rent for a very long time unless they fix the job market and print a lot more.

Last edited:
A

AlbertL

You can't say complete Canadian housing sector is facing a good time and prices will also raise. Many cities are yet to facing the downfall in the prices. Yes global economy is showing positive signs and it affect to Canadian real sector in a good way and we'll see good returns.

A

AlbertL

I review your information and finding that you highlight the Canadian housing sector positive points. Many reports also saying that prices are hike and the Real Estate sector is good to investment, this is good news for the real estate peoples.