• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicholas Wallwork

Nicholas Wallwork

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
An increased supply of residential real estate units in some of Dubai's most popular areas has*resulted in further rent declines in April but there are fewer disputes.

Locations such as Palm Jumeirah and Dubai Marina which have performed better than other parts of*the emirate during the past six months are now seeing rents fall. Rents have gone down by up to 6%*according to a report from Landmark Advisory.

Click Here to Read The Full Story and Add your Own Comments to Property rents in Dubai fall even in sought after locations, new report shows

Land Sterling

Land Sterling

Well to be honest, they need to come down further. Rents are still high in comparison to Europe and the Americas. I don't see what's so exclusive here that we should pay rents way higher than those in prime markets.

The issue is mainly for the landlords who have fully leased buildings. They are receiving less rental income than last year and paying higher utility bills.

Time to go eco-friendly.

W

Wannaberich

Well to be honest, they need to come down further. Rents are still high in comparison to Europe and the Americas. I don't see what's so exclusive here that we should pay rents way higher than those in prime markets.

The issue is mainly for the landlords who have fully leased buildings. They are receiving less rental income than last year and paying higher utility bills.

Time to go eco-friendly.
When maintenance bills come right down then maybe rents can come down further.
Personally I think rents are at about the right level now.

Status
Not open for further replies.