Property rental issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
This may be true but just sometimes the small guy can be there quicker and corner a niche before the big boys move in!

H

Home Buy Overseas

Banned
NO risk with just a web-site - easy to test the water at virtually no cost - just your time.

There is no way to make this is a viable business yet - I suspect that once there is a real market that the big selling agents will take over this as another income stream anyway.

i reckon you are right!!

are you planning on building any more complexes over there at all

H

Home Buy Overseas

Banned
Why - do you want one

tell you mate if there is a nice uk development that will prove to be a good investment and would accept a low on contract payment so i can raise the finance.. and its in a nice spot.. of course lol..

i am looking for a one bed mate having been there.. but we are sorting out some finance as we have already used our savings to purchase there..

D

dave99

Maybe !

i reckon you are right!!

are you planning on building any more complexes over there at all
Are you looking for an "opportunity" or something - not relevant to this thread !

L

lyndsay552

Any idea how much the rental companies will be charging for them to manage the rental of your apartment?

H

Home Buy Overseas

Banned
Any idea how much the rental companies will be charging for them to manage the rental of your apartment?
erm

i have not really explored this to be honest.. there is a company set up visit hurghada buts thats from our development and is dependant on a furniture pack... its keeping it in the family as i mentioned on here before, but im over that now having had my point proven the day i inspected the site..

im not sure how i will rent mine at the moment!! may do some networking around the next time im over and try for a low rental yield with some diving companies and a mix of family and friends

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
erm

i have not really explored this to be honest.. there is a company set up visit hurghada buts thats from our development and is dependant on a furniture pack... its keeping it in the family as i mentioned on here before, but im over that now having had my point proven the day i inspected the site..

im not sure how i will rent mine at the moment!! may do some networking around the next time im over and try for a low rental yield with some diving companies and a mix of family and friends
what i know property mngment charge you 25% against services may be less, and rental companies around 5%
i hope this info helps but as you know different companies have different policy

H

Home Buy Overseas

Banned
what i know property mngment charge you 25% against services may be less, and rental companies around 5%
i hope this info helps but as you know different companies have different policy
thanks for your help

H

Home Buy Overseas

Banned
you welcome anytime just when come to hurghada may be all around here should meet in a big party ;)
i certainly would entertain making friends in hurghada!!

afterall .. its likely to become our second home and i will also make the effort with the language taking a 30week arabic course at sheffield college.

i had a chilled time over there and sitting discussing life , balkan jaunts and abs b******* with the veritable smorgasbord of wit that is mr pendrell, proved that it could easily be our first home aswell

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
i certainly would entertain making friends in hurghada!!

afterall .. its likely to become our second home and i will also make the effort with the language taking a 30week arabic course at sheffield college.

i had a chilled time over there and sitting discussing life , balkan jaunts and abs b******* with the veritable smorgasbord of wit that is mr pendrell, proved that it could easily be our first home aswell
Ohhh Hurhgada will be happy then ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.