Property prices starting to fall in Oz cities, latest index shows

• Thread starter Nicholas Wallwork
  • Start date
Nicholas Wallwork

Nicholas Wallwork

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Residential property prices in Australia are starting to fall with some cities seeing values fall while others*experienced only marginal gains, the latest figures to be published show.

While nationally property prices have risen year on year by 11.9% to the end of April and are up 4.6% so far*in 2010, during April some cities began to see a reversal.

Click Here to Read The Full Story and Add your Own Comments to Property prices starting to fall in Oz cities, latest index shows

A

Annie_Smith

It's Good news for property buyers but bad for sellers.

M

mortgagee

i am an sales agent and it is not good for agents as well but i believe we will get through and recover. i am into Melbourne real estate and i see the trend is going to change soon.

D

Dave_Velasco

This is a good opportunity then for buyers to take advantage of this as much as possible before this period runs out.

I

Investment Guru

Just read that article and makes a lot of sense. I've never really understood why home owners have always thought it so bad if prices go down. If they're not planning on moving it doesn't make any difference and they are upgrading it should be better for them.
Yes expo, exactly my thoughts...it's really the way things are going up and down. It's our job to find the right ones at the proper price range.