Property prices future in India

E

eyehomz

There is no doubt the price of property will touch sky in developing country like INDIA. Many experts says investors will get lots of benefits in coming days. I think there might be an investment to double the money in coming 3.5 years.

S

shilpa

Banned
Its really going high day by day, but in bangalore, near hosur its cheap compare to other places.

S

sharma

Banned
As u said thae prices are high, but the market is also running smooth, there are gud number of buyers

S

shilpa

Banned
I think its not going to come down, price range has gone away from middle class people.

C

cherryauston

the property rates in jaipur is hikeing day by day. and can mounitng in future

B

Bigtowers

Yeah..Its definitely true, property prices are increasing day by day now everyone hopes from new government to control the property prices as soon as possible.

Big Towers

R

rocky24

Definitely if prices goes out of budget the nobody will buy property & flat will remain empty. real estate market will burst.

raghudev009

raghudev009

every year prices goes double due to loan interest and of course registration cost. it is very difficult to middle class people to buy own home.

J

JenniferKelly

Price of property in India is increasing, and in the coming years it is impossible that the prices will decrease. It is very difficult to buy a dream house for a common man.

SatyaGroup

SatyaGroup

Here is NO way to tell

just buy what you need, when you need - do not speculate. Education is a safer and often a better investment than a second home.

B

Bindu9

The property prices in India are increasing day by day and we cannot assume up to what extent it will increase...

J

js131989

Yes, I agree with this thread, Property prices in real estate are continously growing and I don' think that it will be going down from the current so it's good time to invest in property in India for high returns.

ihpuser

ihpuser

Hey all,

I think there is no any course for the Real Estate. But you can learn this by yourself as below points;

1. Do research on projects
2. Choose your desired location
3. Read about the latest trend of market
4. Try to put yours own ideas in current ways

These points can help you a lot !!

A

anniee

The buyers in the market is going to increase as the number of NRI investor is incresing as Government provides more funds for FDI's and allocate more funds for affordable housing projects gives space for new builders as well as increase the number of buyers in market.

N

nidhisharma091

I agree with you..property prices are growing very rapidly.but also there are also many payment plan by using them you can book your dream home.

S

sakshidhawan

The property prices in India are continuously growing, where in cities like Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Jaipur, Noida, Mumbai and Pune

M

MadhavJha

Property prices in Inida are increasing day by day. And as per experts it will get double or triple. Investing in Indians properties is a good idea.

easyloans

easyloans

Property prices will never tend to stop. They will kep on on increasing ever.

easyloans

easyloans

The Indian property sector is not going to settle down in the near future. There is the point that you must invest in the property in India.