Property management / rentals at St Nicolas Development in Chlorakas

B

bendybunny

St Nics

Hi Micmac
I have tried various permertations of the email you posted with no luck keeps coming back with permanant error!

Bendybunny

M

MUNCHER

Anyone out thare bought on the development St Nicolas Gardens

M

MicMac

the forum didnt allow me to include my email. it is [email protected] with the co and the uk

i think i left the e out. Post yours if it doesnt work.

M

MicMac

Anyone out thare bought on the development St Nicolas Gardens
There is a group of St Nic investors meeting tomorrow in Nottingham to try and appoint a solicitor to act on their behalf. I am an investor on Arcadia and St Georges Hills. The issues run through the other sites. I know of a number of owners. All would walk away if they could.

If you wish to know more then i need to be able to email privately. It is my aim to try and organise a south and north meeting for all investors to attend and make aware of what action can be taken.

B

bendybunny

HI Muncher,
The word today is that there is 28 plots on St Nics gardens and none have sold!
BB

M

MUNCHER

Hi bendybunny
Some must have sold because i bought a one bed apartment but have not completed yet to unfinished development and that was the last one bed available 3 years ago.

B

bendybunny

HI Mucher,
I stand corrected, how is the development going? Are you experiencing some of the problems that are shared on this forum?

Are problems are not so much with the build as the apartments have all been completed and are built to a high standard, for Cyprus. All our problesm lie with the legal and banking/mortgage side. The IFA's sold us one thing collected their commision and then we found out it was nothing like we were told.
Regards BB

M

MUNCHER

Hi Bendybunny
my apartment is complete all be it a year late but no landscaping finished off.No water in the pools which our apartment is facing, they say they have not sold any villas so the management costs cannot provide the water,so basically i can never rent it while it is in that state.
Important thing is i had friends and relatives ready to go in it this summer but i refuse to pay the final deposit even though mortgage drawn down you know the drill by now and many more people will next year if any of their developments ever get completed.
What have you bought and where bendybunny?

Q

quinta

We are owners at St Nicolas and today have been told Ropuc are pulling out. Can anyone recommend alternative?

Q

quinta

There must be some solutions to ease the financial strain ?

L

Lysos

There must be some solutions to ease the financial strain ?
You sound like the bemused UK citizens who can't accept that the UK is bankrupt and cuts across the board are the only solution. Equally, based on other posts, in this unfinished development it would seem you will have to consider 'cutting' your losses.

B

bendybunny

ROPUK pulling out

HI Quinta,

I see ROPUK are recommending another company, thats a kiss of death then and they must be getting a kick back. The only suggestion that I can make from experience is that you carry out the rentals yourself and arrange to have someone that comes in and cleans for you.

All we need now is to rid ourselves of AP for maintenance Good Luck
BB

Q

quinta

HI Quinta,

I see ROPUK are recommending another company, thats a kiss of death then and they must be getting a kick back. The only suggestion that I can make from experience is that you carry out the rentals yourself and arrange to have someone that comes in and cleans for you.

All we need now is to rid ourselves of AP for maintenance Good Luck
BB
Hi bendybunny
Trying to contact AP but they are not answering my e/mails
Quinta

B

bendybunny

Hi Quinta

try phoning 0035726849820 I can only suggest if no answer you start looking at Cypriot property deveolpers blacklisted etc.
BB