Property Legal Help In Morocco

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tangier

Having spent the last 5 years in Tangier we have teamed up with an incredible Moroccan legal team to resolve any property and legal issues. English French and Arabic speaking for confidential advice please contact either via email at [email protected] or by telephone on 00212 669219628, Leyton Williams.

D

debseason

Marina beach , morocco

My partner has lost a deposit with a developer for an apartment in morocco recently and now has received an email from the solicitors (which he doesn't trust!) to try and recover some of his deposit from the developers. The developers 'Espace Med' are being taken to court on monday and we have no idea why.
Is there any reason why they would be taken to court and is there a way of recovering the deposit without using the solicitors he used originally?

Please rely ASAp,

many thanks

T

Tangier

My partner has lost a deposit with a developer for an apartment in morocco recently and now has received an email from the solicitors (which he doesn't trust!) to try and recover some of his deposit from the developers. The developers 'Espace Med' are being taken to court on monday and we have no idea why.
Is there any reason why they would be taken to court and is there a way of recovering the deposit without using the solicitors he used originally?

Please rely ASAp,

many thanks
Sorry for the delay please email me direct [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.