Property Investment

Status
Not open for further replies.
ihpuser

ihpuser

Basically, as the modern time says that "Delhi NCR" is booming in real estate sector. So my answer for yours question that Delhi NCR must be the right choice.

A

anniee

According to me you can invest in the city where the Government give more funds to affordable housing and FDI's so Noida is the best place as it resembles as a IT hub of future and present so you can invest your money by purchasing property in Noida as the value of your property increases by time.

A

anniee

Yes even i do agree to the points of ihpuser that Noida and Delhi are the 2 states where everyone can invest their money on property and land to get better investment after few years.

J

jackson01

These are some cities for best property investment. Bangalore, Delhi, Ludhiana Etc.

K

Kapil

In North India, Delhi and Noida for sure. Chandigarh to some extent. Pune is coming up well in western part.

A

abhay

Banned
Hello everyone, Noida is fast emerging as one of the most trusted Real Estate destinations in Delhi NCR. There are several residential and commercial projects being under construction in Noida that will enhance the overall infrastructure development and attract more business houses and companies to settle in Noida. Few of the projects that I came across recently include 'The Aranya' and 'Unnati World' offered by Unnati Fortune Group which is fast emerging as best real estate companies in Delhi NCR. The projects are located in Sector 119 and sector 144 of Noida and equipped with all modern amenities that match the highest of international standards. The projects will help Noida to develop further and become hot favorite for real estate investors.

A

akhilesh125

Delhi NCR is the best to invest on property in India because NCR is the Great high -tech and development city of india.

U

umeshgc

Invest in Bangalore

Bangalore has been in great demand for real estate sector, IT has been the major growth driver and is responsible for aggressive real estate development in the city.
So Bangalore will be the best bet for real estate investors.

A

ashu

Noida and Gurgaon are the fast growing & development city in Delhi NCR. So, these cities are the best for investment.

D

DeepikaSharma

I think Indore, Delhi, Noida and Mumbai are the best city to invest money at this time.

A

ashishg

I feel you should invest in the areas around your home. If you're in Mumbai, invest in property in Mumbai, Pune, etc. If you reside in the South, then Bangalore, Chennai are great options. Noida, Gurgaon are best when you live around Delhi..

J

jyoti_singh

Bangalore will be a good option forreal estate investment. Being the IT hub of India it is continously growing and areas along the outer ring road are attracting attention among investors.

P

Prabodh

I think Ahmedabad is one of the best place to invest money. There are many luxury residential projects located in S G Highway, Ahmedabad which is a wise option to invest.

S

sakshidhawan

Chennai will be a good option, chennai is growing city in india and also it is the best 12 city in the world for investment. There are many luxury villas and apartments are coming up in Chennai

Narasimha

Narasimha

Bangalore is an elite chosen city down in South India for the real estate buyers looking to make an investment in a residential property for long term benefits.

N

Nidhi Chawla

Delhi NCR is definitely booming. If you're looking to invest, you can consider projects by (moderated)I have a few friends who have invested in various projects by them and vouch for it. They're very happy with the management and authority.

Last edited by a moderator:
V

vipulshah1

Hi,
A lot depends on your budget. But generally speaking Bangalore is your best bet in terms of investment. Various research on Real Estate in India have suggested that Mumbai is likely to give highest ROI. If you are looking to invest in NCR, then there are some really good projects in Noida as well as in Gurgaon.

N

nmb

Even though wealth is starting to spread across different areas of the Indian population surely it makes sense to focus your property investments on the major cities of India? These are the hub of the employment market and will always maintain the highest levels of demand for property.

While the worldwide economy is struggling it is worthwhile reminding ourselves that the Indian population continues to grow and the country itself has massive potential. It is sometimes easy to lose focus on the long-term picture due to short-term issues.

S

swathisharan

I also support bangalore as it is well developed and many projects are ongoing.

Status
Not open for further replies.