Property investment in Australia

P

propertyagent

If you read my above post you will see I'm down on the Aussie market. My advice to Aussies is sell now. I see a 6 month window on residential real estate and most likely a 12 month window on commercial but make no mistake about it

Now is the LAST time to sale at these profits and prices.
you meant the price will stagnant or going down ?

S

Supp_Eleeiy

Investment property is great thing, but .... if it was just a little bit cheaper, it would have been great. Now.. I should spend all I have to to have apartment. :(

M

mattio

I agree! Australia is a great country to invest in property. And all reasons you provided are accurate. I hope more foreign investors will consider Australia now.

M

mattio

I agree with you Ecky. Australia is a great country to invest in property. I agree with all reasons you mentioned for investing in Australia and hopefully it will help to attract more investors in the future.

JhaiMitchell

JhaiMitchell

development opportunity

I have lived in a apartment in Sydney around Darling harbour for 6 months and loved the area but thought it to be pricey.
Land might be the best way to go ?
What do you think ?
Land is the western suburbs of Sydney are going nuts!

Allot of development happening as well and lost of opportunity to add value to land as we need the dwellings.

L

Lysos

Forecasts & predictions are no more than someone's opinion. These 'experts' have been wrong time after time. They are usually quite good at telling you why their forecasts were wrong, usually due to 'unforseen circumstances'. Opinions are like noses - pick your own.

L

Lysos

My last post was in response to a post that has since been renewed, but is still apposite to all property markets.

E

ellers

This is an interesting thread - started 5 years ago?!

Is Australian Property still viewed as a favourable investment from outside of Australia in March 2013?