Property In Tunisia

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Benikhiar

We are a British family living in Tunisia able to help those wishing to buy or rent property out here. We have a team of tradesmen/professionals who can also assist with buying land to design and create your own villa. Check out our website and if we can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

rajaosman

Tunisia Building Costs

Hi,

I am considering purchasing a plot of land in Hammamet Nord for TD200 per Square Metre. The land has planning permission to build on three levels. Is this price reasonable ? and what are the building costs per Sq Metre. I would want the best possible finish using marble/granite on floors & stairs mostly with three floors with a garage & maid's accomodation in the basement.

I have also heard that the norm when buying land is that you dont pay for all the land. You only pay for the maximum you are allowed to build on. Is this correct?

B

Benikhiar

Building in Tunisia

Hello. 200 Tunisian Dinars per square metre seems a very reasonable price for Hammamet North. It all depends upon where it is situated, whether it is near to a tourist zone (more expensive),near to the sea (again more expensive) or in a popular residential area.

With building costs, again it is found that if you approach a builder from a town that is not from a touristic area such as Hammamet or Nabeul, but from a small town slightly further away such as Beni Khiar, where we are based or Maamoura, you will receive much lower quotes for your work.

Status
Not open for further replies.