Property in the state of Rio de Janeiro

Discussion in 'Brazil Property' started by Erik C., Jan 23, 2012.

1. Erik C.

Erik C. New Member

Hello to all. I notice that most of the properties offered or discussed here are in the north of Brazil. Is there no demand for property in other areas of Brazil?

2. Erik C.

Erik C. New Member

Maybe I am missing something, I received a mail notifying me that somebody had posted in this thread but I can't seem to find the post?

3. Veronica

Veronica Administrator

The post was deleted as it broke forum rules.

4. mitico67

mitico67 New Member

I've tried to answer to your question many times anyway there are lots of development going on in the Rio de Janeiro state many of them are addressed to the local market and just a few to foreigners. One of the area most active is Marica' as Petrobras is investing lots of fund there. Hope it helps to answer your question

5. Erik C.

Erik C. New Member

Hi,

Welcome to the forum. As soon as you have 5 posts please send me a PM, I have some questions for you.

6. semilion

semilion New Member

Isn't rio one of the most dangerous places to live in the world??

7. Erik C.

Erik C. New Member

Ignoramus.

8. Murfster

Murfster Member

Semilion - I notice you are interested in property in the US. With nearly 100 people killed in "mass shootings" (more than 4 people in one event) in the last 12 months alone would you class the US as one of the most dangerous places on earth too? Just curious as to what you are basing your statement on and why?

9. Adriana

Adriana New Member

Rio is the coolest place to live in..

10. Adam_k

Adam_k New Member

There are some great projects going on in Rio at the moment. I would PM you with info but I am not an active member yet...

11. mitico67

mitico67 New Member

I have a European client looking to buy land to build a hotel in Rio de Janeiro zona sul or a hotel to refurbish or a building with permission to be transformed in a hotel. I've already found 3 interesting projects if you have a good opportunity please let me know