Property in the Algarve

P

propertywatch

Hello, can anyone advise me of a reputable estate agent that covers the whole algarve please?? preferably someone that has already bought thru the same agent.

thanks

M

myalgarve

I recomend urbinvest.pt a 30 th year experience estate agent in Algarve.

T

thedon

Rentabilizar

Hello, can anyone advise me of a reputable estate agent that covers the whole algarve please?? preferably someone that has already bought thru the same agent.

thanks
I have dealt with Claudio Silva of Rentabilizar in Olhao for five years buying and selling various apartment and house properties, and I have found him reliable, professional and helpful in every way.
Go to their website at Rentabilizar - Mediao Imobiliria, Lda
and you'll get an idea of what the do and offer.

A

Albufeira_Paul

I know this was posted a while back, however my most important piece of advice when choosing an agent is to ask a friend or someone you trust if they can refer someone to you. In addition if you are looking for a specific type of property try to find an agent who specializes in the region you are looking for or the property type you're looking to buy. Finally if your grasp of Portuguese is not the best, I would suggest getting an agent who speaks English well. I cannot tell you how other agents I have dealt with in Portugal whose command of English is severely lacking yet they claim to be fluent in English.