Property in Sportscity

M

mo915

Hi Bill,
Do have any info regarding elite 2 ? where i can read a forum about elite 2 ?
Need to see photo of the site?
Thanks

M

memo123

Dear all
does any one know what is happening with Elite 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 buildings , whe are we in terms of constructions? , any picture and do any of you having trouble reaching their site? or trying to contact them and you email continuously bounces off ?
if you have any clue please share with me for i am sick and tired of sending them e-mail that keep on bouncing back
memo

S

sajburud

tripalnet for elite are just liars in their commmitment

the triplanet sold elite 1,2,,3,4,5,,6,7, but all they doingis gigging i have been calling hem for 3 since last three to four minths and all i get a reply is they are digging well can we all just stop paying them anymore till they do some better work

J

jags

Dear all
does any one know what is happening with Elite 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 buildings , whe are we in terms of constructions? , any picture and do any of you having trouble reaching their site? or trying to contact them and you email continuously bounces off ?
if you have any clue please share with me for i am sick and tired of sending them e-mail that keep on bouncing back
memo
i have contacted triplanet couple of times on tel no 97165572315-6. i have spoken to mr vaqar.very cooperative.can't speak english very well.once spoke to mr Faizal. the managing director.also soft spoken. he comes to the office late evening.try out. you might get some help.

M

memo123

Thank you vm, that will be a great help

I will call them now
Reagrds

i have contacted triplanet couple of times on tel no 97165572315-6. i have spoken to mr vaqar.very cooperative.can't speak english very well.once spoke to mr Faizal. the managing director.also soft spoken. he comes to the office late evening.try out. you might get some help.

S

sajburud

no use calling tripalnet

well its no use calling them they will give a number of one sales guy who is rude enough to tell u that the digging npilling going on but actually nothng going on n if u ask for posting pics they dont bother

M

memo123

Re triplanet

all I want from them is my receipt for payment signed and stamped and sent to me since i don't live in Dubai
they kept on saying that they have sent it , now no matter how many e-mail reminders I send it bounces back to me , this process had taken since 3 Ramadan !
regards
p.s. I called both numbers and no one answered

well its no use calling them they will give a number of one sales guy who is rude enough to tell u that the digging npilling going on but actually nothng going on n if u ask for posting pics they dont bother

M

memo123

I totally agree with you

it should be payment with construction phases other wise there is no point of them holding our hard earned cash . earning zero % while banks are lending at a12% .
so we all should stop paying and pay as per construction phase and so on ,
regards
Memo
the triplanet sold elite 1,2,,3,4,5,,6,7, but all they doingis gigging i have been calling hem for 3 since last three to four minths and all i get a reply is they are digging well can we all just stop paying them anymore till they do some better work

J

jags

well i have asked for my recept n i have received them in 2 days.i had 4 units with them paid 30%. although i had funds for the future payment i did not want to pour more in off plan units.i wanted to pay off my balance in other completing unit and make it paid off.i requested them to take away all but one unit.transfer the 30% of 3 units in one unit and make it fully paid.refund the balance and transfer the amount to the developer of my completing unit. they have done it all without any admin fees or cancellation charge.taken back my units happily which has not much premium in the market.would have been difficult to sell in this market so never made an attempt.believe me i don no anyone there. i did all on the phone from UK. they have escrow acc. with Meshreq bank. if any one wants details happy to provide it.u can pay yr next insallment directly in to it.which is what i had done for my second installment of 15% for all the 4 units.

hope they stay sincere like this n deliver some result by showing some progress in construction as my unit is fully paid n i have to wait god knows how long.if they wanted they could have refuse to take back my units or charged me cancellation fees.or i would have stucked with 4 units and kept pouring money.

Last edited:
J

jags

Here are the escrow account details for Elite 5:

Account Name : Elite 5 ( TRIPLANET INTERNATIONAL FZC )

Account No : 4498000935

Swift Code : BOMLAEAD

Bank Name : Mashreq Bank ( Badr Al Islami )

Address : Al Riqqa, Deira, Dubai, UAE.

J

jags

I've 2 studios in Elite 7 @ 0% premium
yet u wll not be able to sell it.request then to take one back.n transfer the funds to the other unit.u will save yourself.

Last edited:
P

PropGuy

yet u wll not be able to sell it.request then to take one back.n transfer the funds to the other unit.u will save yourself.
I prefer to do that, but I'm not sure they will.

J

jags

I prefer to do that, but I'm not sure they will.
they have done it for me.they have transfered the funds of 3 in 1 and returned the balance.see my above post. there is a tel no on the web site under contact.speak to one mr waqar khan.he helped me a lot. see my above post.there is no harm in trying.

S

sajburud

r urgent sale

gi guys i wanna sell my fully furnished one bedroom aprtment in ellite 3 for 885 per sq feet soo if any cash buyers intrested get in otuch