Property in Georgia, Europe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brandycat1973

Hi ya, Does anyone know any estate agents in Georgia. I've been told it's a really good place to look at buying property. I've looked into it abit and it does look really nice there but I cannot find any estate agents!!! I would also be interested to hear peoples opinions on buying in Georgia.:rolleyes:

TJRealty.eu

TJRealty.eu

Georgia is one of the most undervalued markets right now. We have been investing in it successfully for over a year now. Let me know if you need contacts.

B

brandycat1973

Hi, thanks for your response. I'm finding it impossible to get any contacts for property overthere. I'd really appreciate it if you do have any contacts in Georgia.
Many thanks.

TJRealty.eu

TJRealty.eu

Sure. Call Martin +7 499 940 4201 and he will hook you up with the deals.

S

satmanuk

Georgian Property Market has Stalled

hi, last I heard new build property sales had ground to a complete halt and sales of second hand properties had dropped more than 15%. Further I heard that the price of land had dropped more than 40%.

I have seen a piece of land 1000 square meters on the black sea coast for 40$/Square Meter.

I don't know any other country in the world you could buy beach front land for that price.

Status
Not open for further replies.