Property Help in Saidia

M

Mickybhoy

Hi,

I'm new to the forum. We purchased a property in 2005/6 in Saidai. Because of all if the problems over the years, we never completed and now have no contact details of whoever now control the property.

It started off with Fadesa Spain, transferred to Fadesa Maroc, now I have no idea.
We paid the large 40% deposit and now have nothing other than original paperwork.

Has anyone else had this issue, and if so did you complete the purchase or did you manage to cancel.
We initially purchased through Saffron Villas in Newbury. They have changed names and cannot help either.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mickybhoy

Maroc

Maroc

Hello,

Can you tell me where you bought the property? what part of the station? It's usually the 3 letters of the property reference i.e: AP3-XXXXXX.

I might be able to help you.

S

Salander52

Hi. I have just posted a note on the forum. I am in a very similar situation. I am going out to Saidia this Thursday to meet with what was Fadesa (now Excelia) with a view to retrieving my deposit. Please let me know if you have had any results from posting your message on the forum. Thanks

I

isjosa

HI I purchased a golf villa on vvt8 le jardine du fluer from property logic , has anyone any feedback news from that arear ?

S

smediterrania

Hi from France,

Search in Google "Victimes Addoha Excelia Saïdia" and you will see that there are many French who live the same situation as you with Excelia in Saidia. Please post on these websites your feedback and comments. And why not plan joint actions together
Thank you for reading

Victims of Excelia in Saïdia

E

estepona

Hi. I have just posted a note on the forum. I am in a very similar situation. I am going out to Saidia this Thursday to meet with what was Fadesa (now Excelia) with a view to retrieving my deposit. Please let me know if you have had any results from posting your message on the forum. Thanks
Just wondered if you had any luck on your visit? I have a property in AP5 in Saidia and am in the same situation with regard to lack of completion and would like advice on how to go about getting my deposit back

Thanks

Maroc

Maroc

They resumed the work in AP5 and IMO it's probably good idea to keep/complete.

M

Mickybhoy

Hi,

not posted for a while, anyone had any luck?

C

Chocolate 8

Hi from France

We paid a lawyer and finally got our money less costs after nearly 3 years

E

estepona

Hi from France

We paid a lawyer and finally got our money less costs after nearly 3 years
Please could you provide details of to lawyer you used, how much you managed to get back, how much your fees were and if you claimed compensation and interest on the money?
Thank you very much - that will be really helpful for those of us who need to do the same.

M

Morrocco

I am new to this site. I am having same problems for RT-7 in Le J d Fleur. Has anyone had success in getting their deposits back? Any good recommendations for a Law firm to help with this? Does anyone know what a typical 'win' fee is or what the lawyers/solicitors are likely to charge? Any information would be appreciated.

p.s does anyone know how to get onto the forum on Facebook? I am unable to contact 'popcorn' as the mailbox is too full and I have no other way of contacting her (?) to get hold of/return the necessary forms to join.

A

alcubay

hi , the best thing to do is look for a good lower, i have one , he is the best in theis cases. the same happend to me and i got my money back in 8 months, then i bought a property in saidia but this time its complete. i will never buy a house in plan. it has to be prepared to get in to live. i live in saidia now. its amazing place. the sun and the beach . i adore it.

T

totallyproperty

Administrator
Staff member
There appear to be many people in a similar situation and despite promises of help from the authorities it seems to be taking far too long?

M

Med

Hello,

Any news from someone who gets its deposit back ??

Thanks

M

Mickybhoy

Still Nothing

hi , the best thing to do is look for a good lower, i have one , he is the best in theis cases. the same happend to me and i got my money back in 8 months, then i bought a property in saidia but this time its complete. i will never buy a house in plan. it has to be prepared to get in to live. i live in saidia now. its amazing place. the sun and the beach . i adore it.
Hi,

Can you forward the details to me please. We are no further forward two years on after posting this.

Thank you

M

mr bigglesworth

Recommend Solicitor

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone on this site could recommend a solicitor that has successfully helped them to recover their deposit from Excelia?

Many thanks in advance.

Note from moderator: If you have any recommendations please PM the member as advertising is not allowed in this section. Members should do their own research on any recommendations from third parties.

Last edited by a moderator: