Status
Not open for further replies.
S

steviego1

hi guys,
where is the best place to buy a 1 b/room or studio for under 25k?:confused:

P

propertastic

There aren't so many places in the world where you can still get something decent for that kind of money.

But you can still get something very nice on Egypt's Red Sea Riviera for that kind of money.

Please let me know if you need any additional information.

A

andyk2

The world is your shellfish

hi guys,
Hi Steve,

I´ve sent you a PM on this. Funny that I mentioned that the Egyptian agents would be all over you!

Egypt, Bulgaria, Brazil, Spain, Lithuania - there´s no end to opportunities. It´s all down to what you want from your investment and how soon.

Andy

O

oregon woodsmoke

A quick search showed 2 condos in Bend, Oregon, USA (ski resoirt town) for under $50,000 (US dollars)

There are a couple of manufactured homes on their own land, plus a frame buiilt house in Klamath Falls, Oregon, for under $50,000.

These are good safe investment areas with lots of outdoor recreation.

You can buy all the big houses you want in Detroit Michigan for under $20,000 apiece. However, they are not necessarily in safe areas. You can even get house there for under $5,000.

If you are looking for low priced properties, you have to search a little bit. The internet has made that search easy to do from your own home.

G

geester

hi guys,
I thought Bulgaria was the best place to invest, I've seen 2 bed condos in America going for £9,000 and the was 12.3% of the real market value:D

A

awahee123

Banned
You need to be thinking about somewhere warm with good investment opportunities and a good return,so Egypt and Turkey would be good options,as for Bulgaria i'm afraid my thoughts would be to leave it well alone.

P

propertastic

I'm with awahee with regards to most of Bulgaria. It has been well over-sold.

The coasts are totally oversupplied already and there is really only a four month season.

The ski resorts are also overbuilt, are low with poor facilities.

Sofia is an interesting investment and there are also bargains to be had in other parts of the country, so you would really need to look around to find something nice.

There are definitely more profitable countries to invest in now. I'm afraid that you are just too late for Bulgaria now. The boom is over.

E

Emu49

Dear Awaheel123, I agree with you. I do not understand the interest in Bulgaria! The place looks very cold. Egypt is a much better bet. It seems to me that Hurghada will be as expensive as Spain within the next 15-20 years.

I would advise Steveigo1 to try Iraida Estates. My friend bought in the Oasis Resort. She bought early and got 25% discount. I don't think that the discounts are still there, but he will be sure of what he is getting. They have regular montly website updates and he can also get extra updates about his own flat if he asks. This makes my friend very calm. He should check their website or contact them.

A

awahee123

Banned
Hi Guys,

I believe there are a few apartments available in the oasis resorts and some are turnkey (furniture included)so if you want one straight away it is a good option.

J

John

What if he likes the cold? :)

You need to be thinking about somewhere warm with good investment opportunities and a good return,so Egypt and Turkey would be good options,as for Bulgaria i'm afraid my thoughts would be to leave it well alone.

A

awahee123

Banned
Valid point

What if he likes the cold? :)

Lol good question,if you would like it cold then I would strongly recommend the uk,apart from the weather it's full of places to see,to be honest if the weather was good in the uk I think you would find a lot of people staying here for their hols.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
I think Weather here in hurghada is realy much beter than lots of other places in the world specialy the sun here all year long and you can enjoy it just in 2 months of summer its too hot but the touristic season is all year as well so realy one of best shots to invest your savings and hiiii realy little raining here so u can go out alot lol :)

D

dave99

Red Sea Residencia - Hurghada - Egypt - 1 beds less than £23K

hi guys,
Hi

Red Sea Residencia - Arabia Beach - Hurghada - Egypt

1 bed - two balconies - pool view less than £23K
2 bed - one balcony - pool view less than £33k
3 bed - three balconies - pool view - less than £42K
other units with sea view available

Near public beach and new Marina

Completion Dec 2008.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Red Sea Pharo

Project in EL Kawther Area
Studio 36m2 16537k

I

Investy

Egypt might be your best bet, but be aware the build quality even in some of the existing 5* hotels is quite poor, but given your modest budget you cant expect too much I suppose.

If you want something steady and safe, a freind of mine sells freehold appartments in Berlin for this price, which are fully maintained to impecable standards and come with existing state tenants. The rental yield nets down to less than 4%.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Egypt might be your best bet, but be aware the build quality even in some of the existing 5* hotels is quite poor, but given your modest budget you cant expect too much I suppose.

If you want something steady and safe, a freind of mine sells freehold appartments in Berlin for this price, which are fully maintained to impecable standards and come with existing state tenants. The rental yield nets down to less than 4%.
I think we should mention this in Germany forum section not here

Status
Not open for further replies.