Property deeds international city

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

johnd2

Hi

I bought a one bed flat in IC Persia last August - generally pretty pleased with it - rented out within 2 weeks.

However I have still not received deeds - just sales and purchase agreement when I completed.

I assume I would need deeds if I ever wanted to resell.
Has anyone received deeds ?

Any advice would be gratefully reduced.

Thanks John

MarianL

MarianL

I have owned my 1 bed in China on paper since Jan 07 and in reality since April 07 and have been advised that it is still awaiting registration at the Land Dept and it could be many more months until that happens. This means that I can't sell yet and I'm not happy about it! This may be a problem just for my building as there were some problems locating all the buyers and they wanted to do the whole building together for some reason but I don't know, sounds like others may have the same problem too.

G

gtmash

Haven't heard a thing about deeds yet (although paid already),or even about this year's maintenance fees. I've had my place since Feb 2007.

S

stylinexpat

Isn't this why one can't finance properties in International City?? Also has anyone received a residency visa from their property in International City??

G

georgihh

Yes I know people with title deeds and visa but not many 5-6 building from the whole city/
The process is on hold and nobody knows for how long/
The business, the property owner ship, people movement all of those have been restricted for the last one year and more restriction to follow – with few worlds no money no fun.
Unfortunately to many reach people and most of them end up in Dubai

B

bixmax

Title Deeds

Hi Guys,
I own A property in the morocco sector,
And have just been contacted by the building owner to supply him with information,passport copy/contract details/etc, looks as though things might be moving?he says the process is begining by land registery to get deeds sent out.
happy days.

Status
Not open for further replies.