Property borders

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lee Filkins

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
I have been trying to contact them for the last three weeks or so at different times of the day and get the voice mail. Calls have not been replied.

Any body knows whats going on ???????????

M

Myasilah

I have been trying to contact them for the last three weeks or so at different times of the day and get the voice mail. Calls have not been replied.

Any body knows whats going on ???????????
Property Borders don't answer the phone or replay to emails.??? Strange. It happened to us also.
Property business is communication and networking.

L

Lee Filkins

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
subject

Myasilalh: I agree that it works on communications, networking and good customer service.

L

Lee Filkins

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
subject

I am well thank you for asking.

Y

yield

I think you will find its due to there offices being renovated at present, I spoke to them only yesterday.

J

Jesus of nazareth

Yield, I keep telling you the word is repossesed not renovated, three syllables not four now once again repeat after me....

L

Lee Filkins

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
subject

I have tried to contact property borders this morning. Voice mail again. How long does it take to renovate the East & the West wing ?????

I have a feeling that there is something wrong as the decoration is just an excuse.

L

Lee Filkins

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
subject

I have once again tried to contact then yesterday & today. No reply & not even a voice mail. It is a bit concerning.

Status
Not open for further replies.