ad

Property advisor

H

hk123

I’m looking to buy a property, I have not done this before and I don’t feel confident about going through the process on my own. Particularity viewings, negotiations and putting an offer down. I’m bound to overlook some important detail or do something wrong and mistakes can be expensive.

Is there some professional service of some sort that I can hire to help with this? It would be good to have an independent advisor to overlook the process start to finish?

Last edited:
E

Esteban01

Yes, there are different service providers that can help you to solve the problem. Before you start looking for a property, fix your budget and the area you most like to purchase. The property's price may vary according to the area we choose. I recently bought a condo for my friend; it cost almost $740,221 for a two-bedroom condo. The new condo was near his hometown and was nearly 2 km away from the city. One of my friends working in the real estate business has helped us to find the right condo, and he also helped me to negotiate the price. You can also seek help from your friends working in the real estate business to find the perfect place and to do further legal formalities.