ad

Property Advice

G

GWM1996

Hi all,

I have around £100k total savings invested mostly in ISAs (including £10k in LISA) and I'm looking at getting into property. I am considering buy a property outright and then renting it out but I don't think I fully understand the advantages/disadvantages of this. Could someone with experience/expertise perhaps offer some advice or alternative routes for investing my savings into property?

In the event I do own a property I would have to have someone else manage it due to my own work commitments, I realise this impacts on the potential profits available to me.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

-GWM

A

Alphaletz

I'm following this thread out of interest. Personally, you could always look at the option of self-managing your rental property. If you do so, I recommend getting hold of a good property management software like Alphaletz.

J

Jpspropertymill

Hi all,

I have around £100k total savings invested mostly in ISAs (including £10k in LISA) and I'm looking at getting into property. I am considering buy a property outright and then renting it out but I don't think I fully understand the advantages/disadvantages of this. Could someone with experience/expertise perhaps offer some advice or alternative routes for investing my savings into property?

In the event I do own a property I would have to have someone else manage it due to my own work commitments, I realise this impacts on the potential profits available to me.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

-GWM
Hi GWM,
That is certainly one option you could look at depending on the house you buy and what you want to achieve with your ££ . I have 15 BTLs and Airbnbs and I have done multiple flips over the years . They big question comes down to what you want in say 10-20years time ? Send me a message and I'll advise you and see if I can help .

J

Jpspropertymill

I'm following this thread out of interest. Personally, you could always look at the option of self-managing your rental property. If you do so, I recommend getting hold of a good property management software like Alphaletz.
Hi alphaletz,
The same as I mentioned above if you need abit of advice on anything related to this just message me

J

jordypreliminary

It's definately not that easy that you think

S

saipatil5666

Superb Residential Homes In Mumbai: The Dream City

People from all walks of life come to Mumbai because it has so many things to do. In Mumbai, the winter months of November through January are known for being mild. When the rainy season starts, the unbearable heat in Mumbai gets a lot better. Mumbai is known as "the city that never sleeps" in part because of how busy it is at night. Even so, there are many safety measures in place to protect Mumbai's busy nightlife. Both residential and business areas of Mumbai are well-guarded. There are a lot of things to do for fun in Mumbai. Taking public transportation is the best choice. Following are some of the superb projects in Mumbai.

Residential Projects
Runwal Bliss
Located in Indira Nagar, Kanjurmarg, Mumbai, Runwal Bliss is a project developed by Runwal. It aims to offer city dwellers a peaceful haven amid the bustle of the city without compromising any of the city's conveniences. At Kanjurmarg East, approximately 4 kilometers from Powai, you'll find some of the best recreational amenities and exquisitely built houses and planted open spaces. 2 bhk flat in Mumbai is available at a selling price of INR 1.94 CR.

Piramal Revanta
Located in Mulund Colony, Mulund, Mumbai, Piramal Revanta is a project developed by Piramal Realty. At Piramal Revanta, the group takes satisfaction in providing a beautiful complex with spacious apartments that have been intelligently designed and priced affordably. The luxurious Mulund apartments in Piramal Revanta are suitable for royalty. After a long day of work, you will be relieved to return to Piramal Revanta and forget that you are in the middle of a bustling metropolis. 1, 2, and 3 bhk flats in Mumbai are available at a selling price of INR 1.08 CR, 1.45 CR, and 2.5 CR respectively.

Oberoi Sky City
Located in Rajendra Nagar, Borivali, Mumbai, Oberoi Sky City is a project developed by Oberoi Realty. Offering beautifully built houses, Oberoi Realty introduces Oberoi Sky City at Borivali, a design revelation. Oberoi Sky City offers a global lifestyle where residents can mix with a discerning community and indulge in the finest luxury. It does so with intelligently designed amenities, grand design aesthetics, beautifully carved-out landscapes, and acres of open space. 3 bhk flats in Mumbai are available at a selling price of INR 3.56 CR.

Do visit us for more details: