Properties in Rabat

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Frangi

Hi guys

First of all, excellent forum and a good idea to have one dedicated to moroccan properties. Don't think there are any out there!?!?

Anyone know what kind of property investment opps are available in rabat? Been researching a little into the area, and looks like rabat is one of the regions to watch out for. There are still your average resale properties, but haven't heard of any developers launching any projects.

I would be interested in buying something for rental out there.

ginger

I

imported_fkdev

Hi guys

First of all, excellent forum and a good idea to have one dedicated to moroccan properties. Don't think there are any out there!?!?

Anyone know what kind of property investment opps are available in rabat? Been researching a little into the area, and looks like rabat is one of the regions to watch out for. There are still your average resale properties, but haven't heard of any developers launching any projects.

I would be interested in buying something for rental out there.

ginger
Hi
There are a lot of new dev project in progress in Rabat and area as well, and the price of the estate keep going up more and more. There are a new city under construction near Rabat and international promoters are investing in it. If you are interested in what Rabat can offer, get in touch with me.
What is your budget and what are your needs (vacation homes or investment)?
Regards
KM

Status
Not open for further replies.