Properties in port lixus

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tootsie

Who's marketing port lixus projects? Where can I enquire about properties in port lixus? Anyone know!?!?

J

jeff2007

I too have been looking at this resort, which seems to be bigger and better than Saidia. I have been talking to Saffron Villas who are offering a number of pre launch opportunities.

J

jeff2007

btw, I’ve also read recently in one of the news bulletins that Property Borders have been chosen exclusively to promote properties in Port Lixus. However, I don’t think its true as the resort is too big to give exclusively to one agent - just my view though.

I

imported_Marcosco

Hi guys,

I've been there last monday. There is a guy (Ahmad) he was in Saidia & I knew him there. I was very surprised by the quality. I've heard about some very prestigious hotels in that business and very known poeple in Morocco also.

-The golf is really beautiful
-Quality is much better than Saidia
-Very good views

I have more information so the one who wants it

L

Lee Filkins

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Marcosco

I've been there last monday. There is a guy (Ahmad) he was in Saidia & I knew him there.

YES & SO WHAT??? THERE WILL BE LOTS OF GUYS & GIRLS EVERWHERE.

I was very surprised by the quality.

WHAS YOUR SURPRISE GOOD OR BAD ??

I've heard about some very prestigious hotels in that business and very known poeple in Morocco also.

YES, AND YOUR POINT IS ????

-The golf is really beautiful
SO YOU LIKE GOLF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Quality is much better than Saidia

QUALITY OF WHAT???, MINT TEA !!!. IF YOU MEAN OF THE QUALITY OF CONSTRCUTION. THAT DOES NOT SAY MUCH AS SAIDIA IS/WAS BEING DONE BY FADESA AND THEY ARE NOT KNOWN FOR QUALITY.

-Very good views
OF WHAT ???

I have more information so the one who wants it.

SHOUL DO WHAT????

I

imported_Marcosco

Hi,

I think I wasn't clear enough last time so I think I have to explain very well this time.

I know the guy (Ahmad) because I've visited FADESA in Saidia last time and he was a commercial there, then he was recruited in Port-Lixus. He also gave me information about their project.

For my surprise, it was good because the style of their villas and appartments was modern and well done I think (At least unlike what I've already seen in Saidia).

About the prestigious hotels, I've heard Mariotte, Barcelo, Windham... and the point is that's if this people invest there means there is something coming up like what happened in Tetouan or Tanger. You see now the point ?

I like to see golf not to play it. The thing is that this golf is very well designed (The land is not graded so you have very beautiful view) besides, the lakes there are very big and the water inside is clean.

I compared the quality with Saidia because it's the most known in Morocco and also because I've seen the hole of it. Of course, when I say quality means of construction because I'me speaking about construction.

The views of everything: I've mentioned that the land isn't graded that gives you good views on the golf, on the see, on a forest there ...

If you want information you can visite their site or contact me.
my Email is: [email protected]

I hope it's very well explained this time.

J

joab

Hi,

I think I wasn't clear enough last time so I think I have to explain very well this time.

I know the guy (Ahmad) because I've visited FADESA in Saidia last time and he was a commercial there, then he was recruited in Port-Lixus. He also gave me information about their project.

For my surprise, it was good because the style of their villas and appartments was modern and well done I think (At least unlike what I've already seen in Saidia).

About the prestigious hotels, I've heard Mariotte, Barcelo, Windham... and the point is that's if this people invest there means there is something coming up like what happened in Tetouan or Tanger. You see now the point ?

I like to see golf not to play it. The thing is that this golf is very well designed (The land is not graded so you have very beautiful view) besides, the lakes there are very big and the water inside is clean.

I compared the quality with Saidia because it's the most known in Morocco and also because I've seen the hole of it. Of course, when I say quality means of construction because I'me speaking about construction.

The views of everything: I've mentioned that the land isn't graded that gives you good views on the golf, on the see, on a forest there ...

If you want information you can visite their site or contact me.
my Email is: [email protected]

I hope it's very well explained this time.
does anyone have more info on lixus palms resort the apartments seem to be great investments if you compare to hotelsuites being sold

Status
Not open for further replies.