Process for Collecting TITTLE DEED?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MHCNiazi

Dear All,

Does anyone know how the process for collecting the TITTLE DEED for owners who live outside of Dubai? I think some sort of Power of Atorney is needed!

Some TITTLE DEEDS are ready but NAKHEEL will only release after this years Service Charges are paid

M

moghal

I believe most of the Title deeds for completed clusters have been delivered to their respective Building Owners, who in turn are responsible for giving them to their individual Unit Owners. You should inquire from your building owner or the agent who was involved in the original sale of the Unit to you. I know for sure that Title deeds in respect of Building P-17 in France Cluster have been received by its building owner.

A

anwar khan

Do you have any idea about building number U6 Italian cluster please?

G

gtmash

The deeds for at least some Persia buildings have been handed over to the building owners. My building owner handed me the deed unconditionally, but apparently the "affection plan" is still pending. Nakheel directly sent me an email in December about preparing to charge maintenance fees with a 10% increase, but I haven't heard anything since.

T

tbashir

I need to pay my second year service charge installments and collect my title deeds, unfortunately though I don't live in the UAE. I'm sure several other people are in a similar situation. How are you guys making the payments and collecting the documents?

My building owner Profile properties has very generously offered to RIP me off by trying to charge DHS 2500 for the privilege of doing this for me. Are anyone else's building owners trying the same thing?

"Due to cases like yours, our management has decided to put up a title deed collection & dispatch service for unit owners are based abroad. We are charging minimal fee of 2500dhs for this process which includes paying the service charges, collecting the title deeds & sending it to your current address. All we require is the minimal fee & an attested & notarized POA which you need to send us. Please let me know if youre interested so i can send you more info regarding this."

Status
Not open for further replies.