Problem with project Elements in Jumeirah Village South

• Thread starter imported_bqsa782002
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_bqsa782002

due to contractual differences between the deveopers Ali Moosa and Sons and marketing company Aspire Real estate, the much talked about project Elements is not taking off. Whereas investors have paid as high as 35% to this project.

To make matter worse the two parties are sending the investors each other, developer telling that marketer has not paid them the money while the marketer blaming the developer

Is anybody in the forum got affected in this project? Do let me know. We all need to team up to fight them

I

imported_bqsa782002

I floated this post quite a while ago. Are there no investors stuck like me with elements:confused:

A

Asif

hi

my advice would be to try and get out of this deal asap. Ali Moosa and Aspire have a really bad rep in dubai. If you have paid 35% you should be able to get a refund. your funds should already have been transferred into an Escrow that is if the development has an approved escrow.

I

imported_michaelw

Why don't you ask the agent that sold you this property to resell it for you?

A

Asif

Good idea Michael, but also ask the broker for an option of a refund. If he sells it for you good, but I've got an idea that the quickest route would be a refund and then badger both developer and broker for a an immediate refund straight away.

Have they issued you with a contract for your unit(s) and are there any payments due?

I

imported_bqsa782002

No brother,
I signed the contract and submitted them to Aspire who claim have forwarded it to the developers Ali Moosa.
But they never signed the contract and sent back to the buyer's there copies

is it normal that the buyer signs the contract first and then the seller signs?

A

Asif

how long ago was that?

it shouldn't take more thane 2/3 weeks from the time you send them two signed copies and receive the signed copy from the developer?

which broker did you buy through?

I

imported_bqsa782002

its 8 months now. The real estate is Aspire based out of the Shaikh Zayed Road and the developer is Ali Moosa based out of Sharjah

I complaint the land department in April but no news

When i follow up Aspire most of the people have left Aspire(its been a year now since i booked Elements) and no one from Ali Moosa talks to me :(

I

imported_dubaiproperty

Friend, You go and meet the GM of aspire and find out in what way he can help you out in this situation. If nothing works, better consult the lawyer, or get it published to the gulfnews. Try to solve this matter tactfully.

I

imported_bqsa782002

Brother, i would like this to be published in the GNews. Do you know how to approach them? Could you give me some guidance

F

Frangi

Sorry to hear about your plight - did you get any joy with the GM of Aspire?

L

LouKnowl

I work for a TV company in the UK and we are making a show about buying property in Dubai. We are looking for Brits in Dubai who are having problems with new property developments they have bought into or with the standard of work in their new property.

I notice from the forum that there may be issues with the Elements development.
Please get in touch through the forum if you can help with information or you are are British and having problems and would be interested in finding out more about our project.
Thankyou

I

imported_bqsa782002

does anybody in this forum facing any problem with Ali Moosa and Sons?

T

tiger7

hi i have also invested in elements and am in the same situation where by the developer has not returned my signed contract. all projects with this developer are in a similar situation and all the cases are already with the land department. you should contact land department and ask to speak to emed eldin farouq for updates.

I

imported_bqsa782002

Hi Tiger,
I am in touch with Land department for the past 5 months but no success. Did you buy Elements through Aspire Real Estate? How much payment have yu made till date? i did 35%, 25% to Aspire and 10% directly to Ali Moosa

T

tormore63

Be very very careful with ASPIRE real estate in dubai

I have bought an off plan flat with the compnay Aspire in Dubai . Made my payment in May 2007 . Nothing has happened since then paid 25% - no contract no building work and apparently the land did not even legally belong to the compnay selling it .
Have tried to complain with no success to company first, then to the agent in Manchester who sold it to me and also to the Dubai real estate authority.

Have paid out around £10,000

You need to visit the site skyscrapercity.com in the Dubai section look at the Jehaan thread under Jumeriah village section

You will find lots of other people with the same story who are very very angry not just with losing their money but for being taken for a ride.

They are a bunch of crooks and lie and cheat be very very careful with them .

Has anyone bought a flat in the Jehaan buildings with them

S

sand

Hi Guys

Just logged to this site now, I have also bought a flat from Aspire Elements project2, in Mar 2007. Till now I only know that project is cancelled and that there is a court case that started this october between Aspire and Ali Moussa the developper. Got a call today from Aspire asking me whether I would like to have my money back with or without premium?????? what a question....
Anyway seems that they want to close the case... dont know whether I should believe them though..
Did anyone of you guys also get a call???

I

imported_bqsa782002

Hi Sand,
I did receive a call. i was given the third option if I was wanting the apartment :)

This is being done by Aspire as RERA asked them to do this excercise

I

imported_sally

HI

My husband and I have also purchased a one bed studio apartment at Jumeirah Village. We purchased via Casa Dubai in England, but the developer was Aspire. We paid a deposit in March 2007 and two stage payments and have paid out approx 35% (approx £12k) I contacted Casa as we had not heard anything from them since Jan 08 - and I have only just discovered the problems with Aspire. Does anyone know how we go about getting our hard earned money back?

Status
Not open for further replies.