Problem with project Elements in Jumeirah Village South

• Thread starter imported_bqsa782002
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

peadsreg

due to contractual differences between the deveopers Ali Moosa and Sons and marketing company Aspire Real estate, the much talked about project Elements is not taking off. Whereas investors have paid as high as 35% to this project.

To make matter worse the two parties are sending the investors each other, developer telling that marketer has not paid them the money while the marketer blaming the developer

Is anybody in the forum got affected in this project? Do let me know. We all need to team up to fight them
I have invested in Kensington Manor. Don't know what is happening ?

J

Jehaan1

Hi,
I want to inquire regarding Jehaan 1 project.Is there anyone who is involved in that with Alzhara properties in particular or with Aspire or so.
please inform me as i am even in the middle of no where with these people. I have been going to land departments and Rera and all but i guess we all need to collectively sit and think what to do with this issue.
please inform me if you or anyone of your friends are in this.
thanks
regards

K

kh_blogger

HI

My husband and I have also purchased a one bed studio apartment at Jumeirah Village. We purchased via Casa Dubai in England, but the developer was Aspire. We paid a deposit in March 2007 and two stage payments and have paid out approx 35% (approx £12k) I contacted Casa as we had not heard anything from them since Jan 08 - and I have only just discovered the problems with Aspire. Does anyone know how we go about getting our hard earned money back?
Hey Sally,

I have the same problem, and actually you have to contact RERA in Dubai (Land Department),and submit a request letter attaching copies of the receipts to the legal department.

But you better move fast.

Cheers...

J

Joejoseph

Hey Sally,

I have the same problem, and actually you have to contact RERA in Dubai (Land Department),and submit a request letter attaching copies of the receipts to the legal department.

But you better move fast.

Cheers...
Hello to all,does anyone know the new office location for aspire real estate.

J

Joejoseph

Does anyone know how best to get the government of Dubai more involved in our recovery problem with aspire real estate as this is also affecting general property market in Dubai.

P

peadsreg

I have been affected in a simillar way. What can we do?

due to contractual differences between the deveopers Ali Moosa and Sons and marketing company Aspire Real estate, the much talked about project Elements is not taking off. Whereas investors have paid as high as 35% to this project.

To make matter worse the two parties are sending the investors each other, developer telling that marketer has not paid them the money while the marketer blaming the developer

Is anybody in the forum got affected in this project? Do let me know. We all need to team up to fight them

T

tiger7

Has anyone been refunded by ali moosa yet for elements.

I

imported_premium

Dear investors,

Premium Advisory is a consultant firm for French and international investors. Based in Dubai, we are representing investors and group of investors in the UAE, dealing with developers, following the constructions and supporting our clients during difficult situations such as the abuses of Ali Moosa and Sons or Aspire real estate.

We are working on the case of a few clients victim of Al safi real estate and aspire real estate in order to get their money back.
The more investors join us, the more efficient we will be, and if we have to go to court, cost will be cut down.

Please find below our offer :

Subject: Service of refund from developer

Time Schedule and services:

Week 1 – Information and Investigation:
- We will investigate your case to have a good picture of your matters with the developer
- Get maximum information from your side:
o Passport copy,
o Contract or reservation form copy,
o Receipt from developer,
o Receipt of transfer fund,
o Letter and email from the developer
o Contact details of people you meet (agent, developer, RERA, Land department, …)
- Analysis of all information
- Send a report to you

- Cost 153€ - 200$ - 733AED per investor.
(Per information : In any case scenario, this is a step that you will have to go through, with our company or with a lawyer, knowing that for a such work, the lawyer will charge you AED 1000 to AED 1500 per hours).
If we have to go through the lawyer, the report we made will be ready for his review.

Week 2 - Local investigation :
- Contact all the person you had relation during your investment process
- Get all information from them
- Send you a letter to manage your case (authorization letter)
- Analysis of information
- Meet with the developer
- Send a letter from our company (Premium Advisory) as your legal local agent
- Send a letter from a legal firm
- Send you a report
- Cost 153€ - 200$ - 733AED per investor.

Week 3 – analysis of the case and strategic move :
- - Contact 2 or 3 different legal firm to have different offer from them (experience, result, …)
- Send you a report of the strategy
Take legal actions
Cost 153€ - 200$ - 733AED per investor.

We also take 5% commission for our service on the money we get back from the developer (minus 1500€)
We don’t take in charge the cost of the lawyer firm. We will give you the best deal and best price from our partners.

Please, be aware that we are already dealing with a wide range of investor in your situation for the project Prodigy 1 and Jehaan 1.

We look forward to doing business with you to get your money back.

Regards,

Jean-Pierre Sedaghat
Managing Director
Premium Advisory LLC

Investment & Real Estate
Investir à Dubai - Immobilier Dubai - Investissements Immobiliers - Conseil - Dubai - Premium Advisory LLC
[email protected]
Dubaï: +971.50.446.24.47
Dubaï: +971.55.955.43.83
France: +336.25.84.00.07

Status
Not open for further replies.