Private Projects

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WESTMIDS33

Banned
You think hes eating chicken...?

I'm surprised any of the Egyptians are still talking to Derek, he does like to give them a bit of the old Northern English short shrift !!!
And you talked your way into a Norwegian couples apartment, give me some ideas - I tried to talk my way into this Swedish couples (both ladies) apartment once but they were having none of it !!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though, the roof idea sounds pretty good, and Derek - I know you will read this and you haven't replied to my last PM - stop eating bloody chicken and get on with your emails............

Mark .Y.

Hi MARK Y,

You sure hes not at the apartment with the Norwegian lady? Lol

Ps sorry KAREN (Mrs Crowder)

Regards

Westmids33

A

awahee123

Banned
Anybody else seen any interesting smaller developments that may be of interest to the forum members?.
There are quite a lot of the smaller developemnts whether they are a few beach villas or just a few apartments,normally the runnign costs are minimal compared to the larger developments,and a lot are located very near to the larger developments.

M

Mark .Y.

Hi MARK Y,

You sure hes not at the apartment with the Norwegian lady? Lol

Ps sorry KAREN (Mrs Crowder)

Regards

Westmids33
Ha, I don't think he'd dare - he might have been a rufty-tufty builder in another life but I'd always take Karen and a baseball bat to keep control....

Mark .Y.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Villas compound BEach front El Ahyaa

Anybody else seen any interesting smaller developments that may be of interest to the forum members?.
There are quite a lot of the smaller developemnts whether they are a few beach villas or just a few apartments,normally the runnign costs are minimal compared to the larger developments,and a lot are located very near to the larger developments.
HI this compound in El Ahyaa Area, and realy amazing, with private beach,big communal swimming pool,garden, from 200sqm building space for each villa which consists of 2 floors and roof, and full finished butneed renovation
but i hope any one can afford it prices starting from 210000 English pound:eek:

Attachments

K

kimkonnoris

HI this compound in El Ahyaa Area, and realy amazing, with private beach,big communal swimming pool,garden, from 200sqm building space for each villa which consists of 2 floors and roof, and full finished butneed renovation
any idea of 3/4 bed prices? how much to finish?

D

dave99

Do you really mean £210,000 - Pounds Sterling

Do you really mean £210,000 - Pounds Sterling

That's a different world - looks great but not at that price !!!

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Hi Real,

The pics look great what needs renovation?
Also whats the price?

Is it £210,000?

Regards

Westmids33
Painting on walss, windows, and bathrooms needs renovation
and yes this is the real price £ 210000

A

awahee123

Banned
A bit expensive,that's my personal thought looks fab though,very nice.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Amazing flat for family

Today in my walking in Hadaba I found this nice apartment 5 beds and 270 sqm for 62000 GEP and there is another one 127 sqm but my camera battery was finished but the price was around 29000 GEP

Attachments

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
Keep on selling like you have this week George and we'll soon have you in a big villa!

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
hello I found this new flat 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, american kitchen in Hadaba fourth floor but there is eleveator and party you have sea view and mountains its full finished but still some missing things not done yet size around 150 sqm and price is around 50000 English pounds
enjoy

Attachments

K

kimkonnoris

hello I found this new flat 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, american kitchen in Hadaba fourth floor but there is eleveator and party you have sea view and mountains its full finished but still some missing things not done yet size around 150 sqm and price is around 50000 English pounds
enjoy
Thanks for sharing your wonderful find's!!!!!

keep them coming. kim xxx

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Thanks for sharing your wonderful find's!!!!!

keep them coming. kim xxx
i couldn't believe when i found this nice cute villa which build on 85square meter and have private beach and sea view with garden 85 sqm around , 2 floors and roof, plus terrace, and balcony wow and when owner told me that it cost 69000 GEP i couldn't believe it

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.