Prices in Arjan, DubaiLand

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sgaur

Could somebody let me know the prices of Hotel Appartments in Arjan, DubaiLand? Is this good investment or not?

E

euroinvest

Hotel Apartments are presently the best form of long term investment that I have seen so far, although I dont think any HA properties have really started operation and it will be worth waiting to see how they go. Dubailand is a perfect choise for HA, and I am also looking for similar investments. If you find something let me know. By the way, the late 2007 prices in Dubailand stood at around 850 PSQFT, may have gone up by a minimum of 5% to a max to date of 15%

Last edited:
S

sgaur

I enquired in many hotel appartments

Developer prices in Dubai sports city are between 1700 to 2000

Reseller prices are between 1500 to 1700. But you have to pay upfront 20% to 30%.

Thats why I am looking in Arjan. But I donot know if area is better than DSC or not.

E

euroinvest

Im sorry i have no idea about Arjan as yet, but I will look it up. Quite frankly, the prices you have mentioned are on the higher side, but then it does depend upon may factors eg size, location, developers reutation, amenities, features, extras, freebies, etc.

Are you from the UK? I am.

S

sgaur

I am from Kuwait. I tried to bargain with many developers and resellers, but they did not move below these prices.

S

sgaur

Does anybody has idea about prices of hotel appartment in Arjan, Dubai land near Dubai Wheel?

S

sgaur

Is Arjan a part of Dubailand like Dubai Sports City?

Status
Not open for further replies.