Prices for Emirates City Ajman

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KingPin

After being stitched up by developers in Morocco, Im back looking at the relative saftey of the UAE.

I'm not sure what the current cost per sqft in Ajman Emirates City should be.

Does anyone have an idea of what I should be looking to pay now and what kind of growth I could expect a year from now.

I'm looking at Goldcrest Dreams, 2, and 3 and Ajman One but am open to other developments.

Any advice is appreciated.

really_true

really_true

Hi king pin -- ajman has become a hot bed of actvity -- the older projects are well under way drive by emirates city and u will undersatnd what i mean .
Newer projects are coming in by the hour . I ll suggest you go for the older projects
the new ones will be slower to grow

Last edited by a moderator:
I

ITMASTER

I am intertested in 1BR GOLDCREST 1 or 2 I buy for myseld and not an agent. if have one please mail me ps2arm at gmail dot com

K

KingPin

Thanks Really True.

Any idea what I should pay for per sqft?

A

aks_bargh

Pre-Launch of Emirates City

Dear Kinpin,

I am a property consultant for Goldcrest, i will like to inform you that by the end of this month we will have our pre-launch for Emirates City. Today i will get all the information about it. If you are interested to this great investment please contact me: email (aks_bargh hotmail) and Tel(00971504509108).

Karim Barghouthi
Property Consultant

After being stitched up by developers in Morocco, Im back looking at the relative saftey of the UAE.

Does anyone have an idea of what I should be looking to pay now and what kind of growth I could expect a year from now.

I'm looking at Goldcrest Dreams, 2, and 3 and Ajman One but am open to other developments.

really_true

really_true

gold crest

The world is yours for the asking - no ideas
but 600 and lower would be a steal . The ones with a better view may have a 650 660 tag but thats the max i would go

650 would be ideal for buyer and seller both

Thanks Really True.

Any idea what I should pay for per sqft?

A

Abuskander

You can buy at 450 dhs persqft or little les

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Ali Raza

Any where between 550 - 650 is ideal to buy at this time.

really_true

really_true

You can buy at 450 dhs persqft or little les
450 is for the new projects . The older projects are appreciateing as they are well on the way and eta star cant be compared to a single building developer

U

uaedana

Quality Developers

I totally agree with the comment regarding quality developers. You cant compare ETA Star/Goldcrest with unkown developers with no proven track record. ETA Star have so far delivered on their promises with all their projects. Slighlty delayed but still deleivered. I have had an extremely positive experience with thier Goldcrest Views projects in Jumeirah Lake Towers. In my experience you are better off paying a little more with a reputable developer. You will sleep better.

In my opinion anything between 550 and 600 per sqft is a really good buy in the EMIRATES CITY.

D

dubayyy

KingPin

Regards your Morocco experience. Which developer stiched you up? I am also investing in both UAE and Morocco and would be keen to hear of your experiences.

Thanks
d

I

ITMASTER

What you think about CHAPAL WORLD developer I have offer for Chapal The Presidency 503psf 23floor and plus 25000for parking direct paying to developer what you think about this?

A

ameelioo

www dot shamitower dot com

This developer is selling at 450 AED/Sq ft in Emirates City

K

KingPin

Hi Dubayyy,

I dont think I should say as I'm going through legal proceedings at the amount and it may not be prudent for me to say. Saying that, I was investing in Tangiers with a direct view of what will be the marina and it was centrally located on the Boulevard ;) ;).
I would say read the contract very carefully. The contract I received was in French and only two single pages long. Compared to the ones I have had in the UAE all the size of books, it looked like an afterthought. Also, beware of all the variant clauses. Again you have them in the UAE, but in Morocco, they may really use them to their advantage. Beware of the hidden charges and the charges they assume you would know about. In a nutshell, make sure you get absolutely everything in writing, assuming definately made an ass out of me. I'm sure Morocco wll have some very good developments eventually, but only when they can rid themselves of the dodgy developers who have let the mess they made in Spain for new shores to crap on. Why dont you look at Ajman, it seems a safer bet and the prices are very reasonable?

Good luck and may God and a sharp Lawyer with you.

really_true

really_true

I wish people recognose quality and other intangible benifits of different plans - ETA star is agressive in setting the pricein emirates city - I talked with their execs and theysaid we set the prices in EC - for me it doesnt matter who leads the price as an end user i need my bang for my buck , i need a deal , value for money .450 i can get for any one any of the new projects from the single building develoipers on the EC project still some are selling in the launch phase -- quality would be suspect - will they deliver again a big question mark -- remember ajman has no escrow accounts you have no clue who is genuine who will run away with ur money

A

Ali Raza

I wish people recognose quality and other intangible benifits of different plans - ETA star is agressive in setting the pricein emirates city - I talked with their execs and theysaid we set the prices in EC - for me it doesnt matter who leads the price as an end user i need my bang for my buck , i need a deal , value for money .450 i can get for any one any of the new projects from the single building develoipers on the EC project still some are selling in the launch phase -- quality would be suspect - will they deliver again a big question mark -- remember ajman has no escrow accounts you have no clue who is genuine who will run away with ur money
As far as the escrow accounts for ajman freehold property is concerned, I would like to bring to your notice that, R Holding is Handling the Escrow accounts for all the developers in Emirates City, Humaid City etc. and likewise in Dubai, Developer in Ajman also are compelled to open and comply with Escrow accounts policies

K

KingPin

Thank you all for your diverse and detailed advice.
I have decided on a couple of apartments in Goldcrest Dreams 4 at the pre-launch price of 460 dhs per sqft which I have to say is a bargain.

Thanks again.

U

U.A.E.1973

Congratulations on your good purchase Kingpin, if you are considering this area again I would suggest you to look at Al Zohara this is the largest new development within Ajman. It is a proposed new city being developed in conjunction with the government a development worth about $60 billion.

S

stylinexpat

Don't forget to look into electricity issues. If I am not mistaken, Ajman gets their electricity from Dubai and not all of Ajman's new developments will be getting electricity. Those saying they will have electricity may be running temporary generators from what I have heard.:eek:

U

U.A.E.1973

Yeah I have heard similar things aswell in Ajman with regards to unsustainable development in terms of power supplies. I know the Sheikhs are in talks with a number of private firms to supply power on a more permanent basis.

Regards
Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.