Price for a pint

L

lyndsay552

I have noticed that the price for a pint of beer can vary greatly.

Any idea where the cheapest pint can be bought and for how much.

And on the other hand where the most expensive pint is?

Lyndsay

queenie40something

queenie40something

also found this for Bonanza - dated 2007

Prices:
- tea, coffee - 6 LE
- Ice Tea, Ice Coffee - 6 LE
- mineral water - 6 LE
- juices and soft drinks - 6 LE
- beer 0.5l - 12 LE
- alcoholic drinks - from 12 LE
- wine - 12 LE / 150 ml
- vodka, gin, whiskey - 12 LE

queenie40something

queenie40something

The following bars are open till midnight.

Juke Box Pub , next to Shedwan on the Corniche in Ed-Dahar. Tacky bar but has good views from its rooftop beer garden. Serves food and you might be subjected to an oriental belly-dance show.

Papa's Bar , next to Rossi's in Sigala. Hurghada's most popular bar for foreigners, mainly because it's Dutch-run and full of diving instructors.

Peanuts Bar , in the Three Corners mall, on the strip. A lively hang-out, packed with tourists and peanuts. Serves Stella (£E8.50),draught Bitburger (£E18) and cocktails (£E12-22).

1001 Nights , in the Shedwan Golden Beach on the Corniche. Late night café-cum-bar serving the cheapest Stella in town (£E7.50); take it away for £E7 a bottle. Omar Khayyum wine is £E27 - stick to the red and rosé versions, and avoid the white altogether. Obelisque is a good bet if available.

I

ivanthetwonk

ivanthetwonk

I`m a new member. . . .Beer, stella at Samas bar on main street 6LE, but great place to sit and watch the world go by is Ali ba ba internet cafe 9LE on same street, sakala .
Ivan [ british resort ]

L

lyndsay552

6LE for a stella, Ivan you're my kind of guy!!

Check out the thread about British Resort, there are quite a few people here who have also bought in British Resort

Lyndsay

Last edited:
queenie40something

queenie40something

Less than 60p for a beer cant be bad. Welcome to the forum Ivan.