Pre-Launch Properties Investment

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hoho

Does anyone know is there any new development is lauching in Dubai for this year?

I am interst in buying properties while in the off plan stage or just lauching. It seems it is the only way to go before another 40% is added before the development is completed, or should we wait a little bit longer till 2009?

M

mpat

There are many properties being launches as pre launch and off plan , u need to keep checking with news papers and web site , I am also searching for a good pre launch offer , I will forward u details if I get one.
Hi andradk
Pls send me more details if u have on any residential or commercial pre launch properties.
Thanks

H

hoho

After speaking to agent, i was informed that Cultural Village is lauching within this week, have a look if interest. :)

C

Crazywolf

Being a Real Estate agent living in Dubai i can say that there are many new developements going on. It is the most active place in the world for new projects at the moment. The investments range in price and are very good for people either looking for a home or just looking for to invest.

Here are some of the main developements but there are many others. Dubai Waterfront, Dubai Marina, Palm Jumeirah, Palm Jebel Ali, The world, Business Bay, International City, International Media Production Zone, Dubai Sports City, Jumeirah Islands, Jumeirah Gardens and Dubailand to name but a small few.

You can look up all of these on the internet and i am sure you will find plenty of information about them. Hope this is the information you are looking for.

If there is anything else i can help you with please do not hesitate to post or email me

Last edited:
Y

yshimy

I'm also interested in pre launch properties. i live in Dubai.

I'm mainly interested in Studios / 1 BR apartments for investment. Delivery date is not important, should be available for finance (just to be easy to resell) and easy payment plan.

Mainly looking in Dubai, but also interested in Ajman, RAK, and Abu Dhabi

D

dubailover

Pre-launch property

Does anyone know is there any new development is lauching in Dubai for this year?

I am interst in buying properties while in the off plan stage or just lauching. It seems it is the only way to go before another 40% is added before the development is completed, or should we wait a little bit longer till 2009?

There will be a pre-launch in Dubai land in end of Feb. Good location, COA, let me know what size of apartment you are looking for and I will keep you posted.

:)

D

dubailover

Pre-launch property

Being a Real Estate agent living in Dubai i can say that there are many new developements going on. It is the most active place in the world for new projects at the moment. The investments range in price and are very good for people either looking for a home or just looking for to invest.

Here are some of the main developements but there are many others. Dubai Waterfront, Dubai Marina, Palm Jumeirah, Palm Jebel Ali, The world, Business Bay, International City, International Media Production Zone, Dubai Sports City, Jumeirah Islands, Jumeirah Gardens and Dubailand to name but a small few.

You can look up all of these on the internet and i am sure you will find plenty of information about them. Hope this is the information you are looking for.

If there is anything else i can help you with please do not hesitate to post or email me
Plz send me your details and I will visit your office, and talk more about the pre-launch products in Dubai.

D

dubailover

infoatincl-onlinedotcodotuk is the email, let me know your office address and I will pop in to see you next week in Dubai if you are based there ?

M

mpat

there are some good pre launches in JVS also, Interested guys need to make full research before going for any deals/..//...

W

want2invetinuae

Dubai

I have got your detail from the forum. I want to invest in a short-term project in Dubai possible seaside ie waterfront projects. To maximise my profit I want to get prelaunch prices off plan and then sell in say 9-12m before I pay the whole amount thus keeping the profit for re-investment.

Do you know of any such investment, I want a project around AED 1090 but hope I will only have to pay half that before I sell it. I am raising this fund against my own house and will be paying intrerest here, so the profit has to offset my intreset, cost and make some money.

I tried to email you but it didn't work

please confirm again your email.
mine is [email protected]

Hi ,
Please contact me and I can help you with your property search for prelaunches in Dubai .

Fahima
(91) 9941 8877 21
i n v e s t i n d u b a i 4 u @ g m a i l . c o m

A

ash210977

hi there
i m interested in buying properties in pre launch. can any one help me on this.
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.