Pre-Launch Helio Down Town, Ajman - Agents Required!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sid08

Dear All,

My Global Investments is a rapidly expanding multi-national property investment company operating from our offices in Dubai, Saudia Arabia and London, England. We are seeking to establish a commercial partnership with reputable property agencies.

Your role as a reputable agent is to market our property investment opportunities within your sales and market network.

Our property developments are carefully structured to be in the best locations, at the most competitive prices and positioned for optimum return on investments for your end client and an easy sale for your agency.

Full marketing support will be provided throughout by us. A generous and above market commission will be awarded on completion of a sale.

We are currently pre-launching our latest project in Ajman located in Helio Down Town which will consist of a G+5+20 Residential Tower. This Project is due to be pre-launched very soon.

If you would like to discuss this genuine and lucrative offer please do not hesitate to get in contact with me.

Kind Regards

Tanbir Rahman
Business Development Manager

G I Real Estate Brokers (LLC)
P.O. Box 215692
Dubai
UAE
My Global Investments
U.K
t: +44 (0) 208 150 6339
f: +44 (0) 208 711 3100
m: +44 (0) 7956 998739