Prague student lets

D

david_owen

Hi all

Our daughter is about to commence a year long exchange in Prague at the Academy of Performing Arts (HAMU) in Prague 1.

She needs accommodation - either a student house, flat, flatshare etc. As investors in the UK but having no experience anywhere else, we immediately wonder where we can get an overview of the tenancy laws over there - I suspect that it will be different to sunny West Wales, and I'm obviously not searching the right terms on Google as I am having trouble finding any detail.

Also, if anyone out there has any reputable contacts in the lettings business it would be wonderful to have some recommendations. She needs a place by the end of September 2014 to July 2015, ideally with a spare room for her parents as and when...................(we haven't told her the last bit!)

Any help, most appreciated.

T

totallyproperty

Administrator
Staff member
Hi David

One of our members operates in the student accommodation industry - I will try and contact them to see what assistance they might be able to offer.

Regards,

C

Clarus

Hi David

Although we extensively operate in Student Accommodation unfortunately we don't deal with Prague. However I have a meeting later today with someone who may be able to help.

I'll come back to you either way later.

Regards

David

D

david_owen

Thanks for taking the trouble.Look forward to hearing from you.

C

Clarus

Hi David

My contact hasn't dealt with property in Prague either. I am meeting a friend who does a lot of business overseas when he returns from holiday in a couple of weeks. I'll ask him and get back to you.

David

T

totallyproperty

Administrator
Staff member
Hi David

Many thanks for your help - we all look forward to hearing from you when you have spoken to your contact.

Regards,