Power of Attorney

G

Gammon

Well I think it is time any one with any doubts at all about what is going on in Cyprus, just need too read the postings on other sites it is unbelievable!!!now is the time to have a lawyer you can trust and to be on the safe side in the UK, corruption is everywhere and now is the time so take control of the money, your money, just go on facebook st Georges hills or stgeorgehills.net it is scary, so who is the next Northern rock in Cyprus as I think it is on the cards,the banks are owed hundreds of millions of euros!! Not good, people are talking of a financial tsunami that will be a sad situation for the Brits and the Cypriots because of the corruption even the newspapers in Cyprus are saying it needs sorting out!!! we shall see.
Fed up Mr G

M

MicMac

The Power of Attorneys have not been properly executed. I am involved with various investors and am trying to help all to come together. I need all to contact me with contact details to help sort this mess out. In small groups we are powerless. This is a very big issue. my email is micmac 'instantmail.t-mobile.c.uk

G

Gammon

Cyprus Hell

Hi what do you have in mind !! can you send me a private message.
Thanks G

The Power of Attorneys have not been properly executed. I am involved with various investors and am trying to help all to come together. I need all to contact me with contact details to help sort this mess out. In small groups we are powerless. This is a very big issue. my email is micmac 'instantmail.t-mobile.c.uk

Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
The thing to remember is that the main culprit in all of the problems is the developer that you are all talking about who built St.Georges, St, Nics etc.
Ok there are some others but by far the majority of developers are ok and it is the few like AP who have given Cyprus such a bad reputation.
Also many people who bought have done so through UK based IFAs and that is a very foolish to do as many of these companies don't gvie a damn about ripping off their fellow countrymen as long as they make the big bucks.
Also some of the big British owned estate agents here in Cyprus who did cheap viewing trips, used hard sell tactics on clients and demanded ludicrous commissions from developers, (10-15%) ripped people off big style.

I sympathise with people who find themselves in this awful situation but to some extent people have to take a little of responsibility for allowing it to happen to them. Many have bought without even coming over to Cyprus to see what it is that they are buying, with the result that the fabulous sea views and wonderful surroundings they were promised turn out to be no sea view at all and views of the local industrial estate or quarry.
Brochures can make everything look so marvellous but there is nothing like going and looking for yourself. Would you buy a car without seeing it and test driving it?
Of course you wouldn't, so why do so many people buy property which is so much more expensive than a car without at the very least seeing where it is going to be?

B

bendybunny

Meeting 1.8.10 deleted email address

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MicMac

Yes i would like you to contact me personally or vice versa. The terms of the forum do not allow me to reveal the extent of the dealings in the matter which have far reaching ramifiactions. So i invite all to allow me to contact you privately to provide an update, proposals and actions required. [email protected]. thats .co

M

MicMac

Pippin is very right. But i think its less of an issue of did you see the plot and more of an issue of failed assurances, promises, expectations and delivery. Many bought with assurances by so called trusted agents this would be a dream hoilday home with high rental incomes with fixed mortgage. That they had done extensie due diligence and 'you need not worry'. Then we were told to give Cypriot soilitors PoA who would look after your interests and provide the proper legal advise. They are the biggest culprits because they were entrusted with the power to sign your life away. Authorise ridiculous payments. I was asked for 40,000euros with a photo of a bull dozer clearing site whilst being told they were making great progress on my property. There was no property and to add insult to injury the bank were charging a fire policy premiums on a building which didnt exist. Like lemmings we were led to finacial suicide. If any want to know what to do to address the situation then please contact me.

B

bendybunny

Hiya,
I have posted my email as your own does not appear to accepted for reasons beyond me.

Not only the power of attorney there are other more serious misgivings but I am not prepared to divulge these in open forum.

My email again is [email protected]
regards BB