Portugal-West of Setubal or around Beja-Moura

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tandi

Does anybody know the best sites to find properties in these 2 areas?

I would like to purchase some land to build a holiday-retirement home.

I am not sure what the right price would be.

Thank you for your attention.

omostra06

omostra06

Hi Tandi, were a little further north than those regions, at Tomar.
so cant offer any help on them, hopefully someone from that area can help.:)

F

f_ribeiro

Hello Tandi

I am an architect and from my experience working with foreign clients, my advice is that you go to the nearest city or village and look for agencies in the area.
Most of the times they don't have exactly what you want but they are best positioned to find it for you.

When you find the right plot, make sure you can build there your house. The best way is to ask the seller to get from the Câmara an approved viability for the building. With this document you have one year to submit the project and it will be approved.

Try casa.sapo.pt. Clique in the map of Portugal in the region that your looking for and select "terrenos". That might help.

Let me know if you need further help.

M

mirvis

Apartment needed

Retired couple ( recent american expatriates in Portugal ) is looking for a 3 bedroom apartment between Setubal and Sines. Non-furnished apartment can be in multi-unit building, above the ground floor, preferably with parking space. We would like the location to be close to railroad or good roads. Max. distance from the ocean coast to be 20 km.
The most acceptable will be a small house or an apartment in a private house in a small quiet village.
This is an excellent opportunity, particularly for an elderly portuguese couple to get stable long term rental and additional income. We will be traveling most of the time.
Rent not to exceed €350.
Contact call 309 979 085.

Status
Not open for further replies.