Portugal *** 3rd in Top 20 best places to make money *** 360% return

J

JMBroad

Hi there, this is a warning, please stop telling eveyone how great Portugal is.

There are 2 million people in the UK looking for homes abroad and if they all came here ( I live here) I would never be able to get served at the bar!!

Yes, we do have fab beaches, but please keep it a secret they`re full enough already and don't tell anyone about our fish restaurants, fresh caught delicious but not enough to feed two million.....and our sunshine is permanently out...........out of the question for foreigners as we want to ourselves.
And our wines, 6 euros for a six day bender, keep it under your hat, you'll be alcoholic in a month......but you'll develop a great pallet.
Our villas, apartments and golfcourses are for us, not to share, so please don't come to live here as I hate waiting to 'T 'off and don't want you livin' next door to me unless your nice. (which you probably are but I`m in the bar and don't have the time to get to know you).

Coming to live in Portugal is not an easy transition so give it some serious thought. You will have to forsake things you are accustomed to which could cause great stress on you, think carefully.
You will be living without your current job and will have to get used to lying on the beach all day (not easy). You will have to adjust to cheap alcohol (difficult) you will have to drive very carefully, we have no speed cameras, you'll really miss your home being broken into regularly (we can help you there). Your rubbish will be removed so regularly, they take it away before its put out, as much as you like and I know you will have a problem with this. The low taxes will bamboozle you, you'll think the friendly people are after something, they are......your friendship nothing more and you won't believe you get change every time you tender a tenner....lots of it.
So, with all these difficulties, I suggest you all stay away from Portugal its a best kept secret which we are'nt telling anyone about, especially that Sir Cliff Richards has been here since the sixties, grows his own wine and is a great hit. He's on a permanent 'Summer Holiday' and so am I. There just ain't no space left. Go Away.
As a lifestyle second-home destination, Portugal is tops - but this post was trying to convince people that it's a wise investment location as well, which is something entirely different.

L

lena green

Point taken, but property is on the rise, maybe if the developers woud get off their backsides and advertise out of the country, more props would be sold. But as I say above, not that we really want that, we have enough people here anyway............unless they are coming with lots of dosh !!
If Portugal used some of its 21 billion inherited from the EU when it took Presidency, to open a Ministry of Advertising Portugal and Entrpreneuralism I would be first in line to apply then we`d get to Spains level of succes quicker (until recently of course as they just did`nt know when to stop......greed)

L

l.a.a.s

Hi!

Yes everything is wonderful, but there is a litle problem bothering me....we not selling as we should. Can someone switch off the crisis???

Best regards

L

lena green

get off your bum

Luis, the fault is all yours. YOU are not selling, emphasis on YOU.

Half the world is in reccession with property worldwide 60% discounted and those Portuguese with property shops are still sitting behind their desks and waiting for punters to walk in thro the doors, they won't be commig my friend. You will have to get off your backside and find them.

No more long lunches for you, get down to the beach, thats where your clients are right now.
By the way, your English version on your website needs some serious correction...............I know a guy.

L

l.a.a.s

Luis, the fault is all yours. YOU are not selling, emphasis on YOU.

Half the world is in reccession with property worldwide 60% discounted and those Portuguese with property shops are still sitting behind their desks and waiting for punters to walk in thro the doors, they won't be commig my friend. You will have to get off your backside and find them.

No more long lunches for you, get down to the beach, thats where your clients are right now.
By the way, your English version on your website needs some serious correction...............I know a guy.
Hi lena!

Thanks for your advising. Please can you be more precise about the English version

regards

L

lena green

Wish I could but I`m off to bed now. I`ll get back tomorrow and re translate the whole page 4 u no charge, meanwhile I have to sort out this problem in Georgia, these russians need knockin` back back a bit........

J

JMBroad

Wish I could but I`m off to bed now. I`ll get back tomorrow and re translate the whole page 4 u no charge, meanwhile I have to sort out this problem in Georgia, these russians need knockin` back back a bit........
Surely you mean the Bu****es? :p hah well, the website thinks it's a dirty word - can't blame it really - Bush-ites

L

lena green

Mornin` all,

Is anybody going to the Fatacil show in Lagoa (International Fair) this coming weekend either to exhibit or visit?

O

OwnerInvest

Portugal Show

Hi All

Can someone point me in the right direction of a link to this show?

Thanks

L

l.a.a.s

Hi JMBroad

On 24 jan 2008, Robert Prechter from Elliot Wave International ( according to bloomberg tv the man who has predicted with success in the last decades several bear markets in stock exchange) , after analysing several indicatores, said stock exchange markets will enter ,with ups and downs ,in a bear period.
He advises investores to give up high profit investments and look for safety investments. Property investments are normally considered safety (at least that is what happened in the past),specially in those regions that the price are low.
In my modest opinion probably we will not have to wait too long to see the property market recovering

Best regards

Luis

And now we only have to wait a litle bit more.
_ we have already the bear markets
_ the rate cuts will keep going
_governments are trying to recover the property markets
_ midle tech industries (at least 60% of them ) need a strong property market

For these reasons markets that had not speculative prices will recover faster

Best regards

J

James Glassbrook

As someone who has been here since 1980 I would treat any claim which appears too good to be true with a certain amount of scepticism.I am certain that the Algarve (with perhaps the best weather in Europe ) will continue to appreciate-but not in the next 12 months.
Jim

J

James Bishop

Hi Yaj

Hey Oliveira,
Nice to meet you, my name is yaj.
Ive just joined this forum, and i totally agree with what you say.
Portugal is the best place to invest right know, and has a very up comming property market.Banks and agents are predicting, a booming property market in next couple of years
so this is best time to invest, for investors.
My self i have invested in portugal this year, and know more exclusive investment's coming soon, so if interested please do let me know.
I have a good network of people with good reputable developers in portugal, and best
planners in the world.
Hope to hear from you soon,

Kind Regards

Yaj
Hi Yaj

I too believe Portugal is a good place to invest at the moment. I did post before about a really good deal that a company did for me but people thought I was an agent. The company I went with really looked after me and was an amazing deal(dep paid and more),they are looking for introducers as they have just started out so if you are interested in earning some good money either as an introducer or would like to see the deal I did please contact me on bishop.james678@googlemail,com and I will send you some info

Have a good week

take care

James