porto dos corais

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

moosey 20

hi new to forum have purchased a property in port dos corais. just wondered if anybody else has bought there. and generally what maracajau is like

M

michaelbush

hi new to forum have purchased a property in port dos corais. just wondered if anybody else has bought there. and generally what maracajau is like
At present Maracajau is a small fishing village, and very quiet! All that is about to change, with several developments under way including Porto dos Corais. Building is proceeding on this mixed development which I believe is around 70-80% sold. I am among a number of agents with this development on offer. The whole area is set to change radically, and within around 2-3 years will not be recognisable. However it is not that close to Natal city, which will suit a number of people, and the surrounding villages are also experiencing a similar change. Good or bad, I dont know yet, I just love the deserted beaches, and the simple fishing villages as they are, but I am sure even with the growing number of developments they will never be a Marbella!!(thank goodness!)

M

moosey 20

thankyou for your reply very helpful information. is there a delay on the building works we have been told it will be finnished this april 2008 but have only paid fot the first stage payment. should have paid three by now. have had a few update pictures but only where they are digging holes and putting drainage in.

dave

M

michaelbush

thankyou for your reply very helpful information. is there a delay on the building works we have been told it will be finnished this april 2008 but have only paid fot the first stage payment. should have paid three by now. have had a few update pictures but only where they are digging holes and putting drainage in.

dave
Hi Moosey!!
Guess you should take a holiday and visit Brasil- Natal- with Thomsons while they still have flights. If you decide to come I will happily take you to Maracajau to see for yourself. My opinion is that another year, so 2009 would probably be about right! It depends what you bought as it is a mixed development, and the apartments at the back will be the last built I believe.

R

robh

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member

dave
Last time I was there (september) building work was pretty advanced, i.e. structures were going up and workers were everywhere.

M

michaelbush

Last time I was there (september) building work was pretty advanced, i.e. structures were going up and workers were everywhere.
There are 341 to be done! - I was there in December, as was Wolfgang, and my estimate is still more than a year! What do you think Wolfgang?

R

robh

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
There are 341 to be done! - I was there in December, as was Wolfgang, and my estimate is still more than a year! What do you think Wolfgang?
I too would say it has about a year to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.