Porto Brasil Residence Pirangi Natal

T

topshotta

Anyone else buying at this development?Supposed to be the best in Norh east Brazil, Radisson are managing a section of it...interested to hear from any other buyers.

R

robh

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
topshotta said:
no one knows anything about this development?
Have you got a link to the developer as I think I have actually been on site the last time I was there, if it is the place I am thinking about then yes it was a really nice development.

T

topshotta

I think I have to make 20 posts before I can post a link, but as soon as I have I will do.I have spent a lot of time all over Brazil and am particuarly familiar with the Natal region, and for my money this is the best development I have seen, so I was surprised to not see it mentioned on this forum.I think it is because it not heavily advertised outside of Brazil because it doesn't need to be, it is not a massive development.

R

robh

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
You can PM me the link.

topshotta said:
I think I have to make 20 posts before I can post a link, but as soon as I have I will do.I have spent a lot of time all over Brazil and am particuarly familiar with the Natal region, and for my money this is the best development I have seen, so I was surprised to not see it mentioned on this forum.I think it is because it not heavily advertised outside of Brazil because it doesn't need to be, it is not a massive development.

R

robh

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
or you can email me at robh @ uv10 dot com

topshotta said:

R

robh

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
I finally found my business cards from the last trip, and yes it is the same development that I went to visit.
The place was really nice, and it looked like there was some nice surfing to be had on the beach next to it.

D

Dotty

Banned
Hi Topshotta,

It is a fabulous location and it is almost finished and yes it is the best to date in this region.
Anyone else buying at this development?Supposed to be the best in Norh east Brazil, Radisson are managing a section of it...interested to hear from any other buyers.

J

JMBroad

Nice find Dotty - are you reading all the posts all the way back to 2007 or was this one a coincidence? :D

And yes, as Dotty and Rob have said, Porto Brasil is one of the most luxurious developments in the North-East. It's located at the southern tip of the Cotovelo Beach and is practically sold out last I heard.

D

Dotty

Banned
Very Funny!!

No,I mean it is almost sold out and it's worth every penny.Are we beginning to agree on projects in Natal at last............
Nice find Dotty - are you reading all the posts all the way back to 2007 or was this one a coincidence? :D

And yes, as Dotty and Rob have said, Porto Brasil is one of the most luxurious developments in the North-East. It's located at the southern tip of the Cotovelo Beach and is practically sold out last I heard.

J

JMBroad

Very Funny!!

No,I mean it is almost sold out and it's worth every penny.Are we beginning to agree on projects in Natal at last............
Hmm lets hope not or the Brazil forums might lose some spice!

H

harold.edwards

Big Sale

Very Funny!!

Does anyone want to buy an apartment here at a knock down price?
there are some people that have bought here and because of the credit crunch cannot get anymore money from their banks and have to sell.
Big chance here to get in just before completion rental yield starting within 6 months

M

Matida Fernandes

Almost sold out, but you can still find one if you are prepared to pay R$ 395,000 for a two bedroom apartment.

R

robh

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Almost sold out, but you can still find one if you are prepared to pay R$ 395,000 for a two bedroom apartment.
There are still quite a few of these available it just depends on which block you are looking at as there are 3 developers involved in the project. I have always liked the location of the project but the development has had a lot of problems with parts of the development being resold on to other developers twice who then take forever to complete it.

Regards,
Rob.

Last edited:
W

wynne

porto brazil

Good morning,

i have invested with delphi at porto brazil. i have been extremely happy til of late, due to european slow down, i am now late in my final payments, however all funds in place to complete. However i have absolutely no feedback by email for some 6 weeks now, Reluctant to tx balance, pictures on the web site very old, can anyone help and advise on status, i may need to fly out to be secure in all is ok, have been very impressed til around mid dec 09, look forward to any input, regards wynne

W

wynne

porto brazil

good afternoon, have already sent post, please advise your thoughts as really am quite concerned as no feed back from delphi at all of late,
cheers wynne
There are still quite a few of these available it just depends on which block you are looking at as there are 3 developers involved in the project. I have always liked the location of the project but the development has had a lot of problems with parts of the development being resold on to other developers twice who then take forever to complete it.

Regards,
Rob.

M

Murfster

Hi Wynne,

Have you purchased directly with the developers - i.e. Delphi? If so you are in the same boat a me although mine is on a different development.

The only thing that has surprised me in your post is that you have been happy with communication with these developers up until a point, as I have had a nightmare with them since the start. Even though my partner is Brazilian, which I mistakenly believed would help in communication, she has been unable to get updates either.

The ironic thing is some of the communication (statements) I did receive were not even intended for me...in fact they were intended for a Wynne based in Spain...not you is it?!? Don't believe it is as its not for Porto Brasil but it does show the incompetence of Delphi when dealing directly with foreign investors.

W

wynne

porto brazil

many thanks for your input,

yes i am the wynne in spain, i bought via an agent in brazil when there on vacation 3 years ago, did involve my own lawyers and have been paying funds over to delphi direct up til dec 09, statements accurate and up to speed.

however they did change banks about 6 months ago, which caused loss of funds in syaytem for some time, but was found eventually

i have had pretty good comms til dec 09, now however not very good at all.

i have the funds to complete but have little confidence. my lawyer had promised to contact and advise, i am awaiting his input.

i am toying with flying out there in march to see for myself situation, however i do have freinds who fly out often as are real estate agents in uk, so they may have look for me.

are you based in brazil?

Kind Regards

wynne
Hi Wynne,

Have you purchased directly with the developers - i.e. Delphi? If so you are in the same boat a me although mine is on a different development.

The only thing that has surprised me in your post is that you have been happy with communication with these developers up until a point, as I have had a nightmare with them since the start. Even though my partner is Brazilian, which I mistakenly believed would help in communication, she has been unable to get updates either.

The ironic thing is some of the communication (statements) I did receive were not even intended for me...in fact they were intended for a Wynne based in Spain...not you is it?!? Don't believe it is as its not for Porto Brasil but it does show the incompetence of Delphi when dealing directly with foreign investors.

M

Murfster

I am based in UK. I am also looking at flying to NE Brazil in April to see for myself how my own apartment is progressing and to also see people from Delphi face to face.

I am not concerned that Delphi will not complete the development, or about the standard of the work they carry out, as I have seen pictures of the development showing good progress...by trawling various agency websites!

However getting details from Delphi on progress, on furniture packs and completion dates is just proving futile, which is very fustrating and thats the way I would sum up the whole process so far.

Good luck with yours...for what its worth 6 weeks without communication is nothing in my experience of Delphi so keep trying and I am sure it will all work out...eventually!

H

harold.edwards

wynne and murfster

I have a contact at porto brasil and delphi and i will go out at end of feb or start of march
i have been on site last month looks ok but still some work to be done.
let me know what aprt blocks you are in and i will try to get you photos, if you have any questions i will try to get them answeredalong with mine

regards

Harold Edwards