ponta negra, natal

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

olicombet

hi there! what are your thoughts about buying property in this very location although flats/villas seem more than overpriced compared with other parts of the city; else what other good spots within the city itself may i consider? cheerio

P

Phil Dodson

hi there! what are your thoughts about buying property in this very location although flats/villas seem more than overpriced compared with other parts of the city; else what other good spots within the city itself may i consider? cheerio
Hi,

Ponta Negra is a well established area. Over the last 5 years it has seen growth of over 300%. Many investors are now turning their attention to other areas around Natal. Amba Sun Invest have just released a small resort located in Barra de Tabatinga which is only 28km from Natal. They are offering 2 bedroom/2 bathroom apartments from £40,500. They are only 400m from the beach and 200m from a freshwater lagoon. This area is set to boom over the next few years and so it is well worth having a look at their website Hope that this helps

Phil

R

robh

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
A place which I really liked is Cotovelo which is about 20 mins drive south from Ponta Negra. I went to visit a development there a few weeks ago which was really nice, it had 2 private access beaches and nice views up to Natal.
We will list it on our site pretty soon, but if you want any information before that please contact us.

Regards,
Rob.

Last edited:
D

deedee1

:)Hi robh,

DID you mean PIRANGI or PITANGUI???:confused:

As pitangui is where grand natal golf is being built and also next door to that is where jucuma beach resort is being built also!!

See ya D :)

R

robh

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
:)Hi robh,

DID you mean PIRANGI or PITANGUI???:confused:

As pitangui is where grand natal golf is being built and also next door to that is where jucuma beach resort is being built also!!

See ya D :)
D,

I actually meant Cotovelo which is in-between Pirangi and Ponta Negra. Cotovelo and Pirangi are both south of Natal.

Pitangui is in the north and it takes a lot longer than 20 mins to get there from Ponta Negra.

Regards,
Rob.

D

Dotty

Banned
You cannot own a beach in Cotovelo,only use it as other people would.
A place which I really liked is Cotovelo which is about 20 mins drive south from Ponta Negra. I went to visit a development there a few weeks ago which was really nice, it had 2 private access beaches and nice views up to Natal.
We will list it on our site pretty soon, but if you want any information before that please contact us.

Regards,
Rob.

D

Dotty

Banned
You say 2 private access beaches ,but that is misinterpreting the client and you also mention a lovely view of Ponta Negra.Do you not mean the roof tops of buildings??

R

robh

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
You say 2 private access beaches ,but that is misinterpreting the client and you also mention a lovely view of Ponta Negra.Do you not mean the roof tops of buildings??
Answer my questions Spotty ......

D

Dotty

Banned
Oh you are funny!They are there for you to see.QUOTE=robh;43521]Answer my questions Spotty ......[/QUOTE]

D

Dotty

Banned
Did you not see the INFREARO INFO on flights to Natal.They are way down.I mean I do believe the only way to get here is by flying or acting as a stowaway on a ship.
Point them out then.....

T

timatthebeach

they have done the same in bahia. a developer buys all land around a beach (a bay with cliffs/hills and heavy forest on each side),effectively controlling access to the beach. the beach is still public as required under brazillian law BUT unless you are very adventurous and have some climbing skills you cannot actually get access to the beach.
therefore the beach becomes effectively private to the development.
not strictly cricket but...............

D

Dotty

Banned
Yes Tim ,but people seem to think they can own a Brazilian beach as it has steps going onto it.Very funny!
they have done the same in bahia. a developer buys all land around a beach (a bay with cliffs/hills and heavy forest on each side),effectively controlling access to the beach. the beach is still public as required under brazillian law BUT unless you are very adventurous and have some climbing skills you cannot actually get access to the beach.
therefore the beach becomes effectively private to the development.
not strictly cricket but...............

Status
Not open for further replies.