Politics and business

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

valnet

In your opinion, can and will the Kosovo crises effect the business in Montenegro real estate? If so in what way?
I personally think that we might lose some interest from some countries in Europe but it will increase the other side like clients from Russia, China, also I expect an big interest from Scotland, and Ireland.
What do you think?

A

Aegean

Think it will all depend on how the situation and reaction develops in Serbia. BBC news and Sky have just reported USA Embassy has been been entered and some rooms set on fire. basically if the Serbs calm down think it will not effect your business but if Serbs kick off think it could inflame whole Balkans which will have an effect.

A

Aegean

With regard to Irish market think they may back off a bit this coming year as property prices are falling there and many take equity from their homes there to invest.

V

valnet

Yes its Tyre, American, Croatian and UK embassy are set on fire, I`am just watching it on Serbian national TV. Its not OK, that way, but Serbia will close all relationships with all the countries which declare Kosovo Independence. And listen to me what ever happening in Serbia its always fooling in Montenegro. Tomorrow is the same big meeting In Podgorica. I can assure you that Serbia will not go in open war, for Kosovo, because all the legal stuff is on their side. If UN and Europe union accept the Kosovo Independence it will be the end of EUnion. Because they will brake their basics law. And it will couse a BIG problems in whole Europe: like Baskia in Spain or north. Ireland etc.. they all already saying that they will declare the independence like Kosovo. And I just cant believe that Europe cant see that America is pushing her in their own grave. Because all of this is done by America to cause the instability in EU. Because they know that Balkan is always the barrel of gunpowder. Like in WW I. So they can order albanians to start attacking Serbs in Kosovo and we all have a war much bigger then you think. Because the Russia and Putin said that they will interfere military if anybody start harming Serbs in Kosovo. SO NOW ITS ALL TO SEE WHAT AMERICA WILL DECIDE.

A

Aegean

Serbia can really do nothing - Ok recall embassy staff and set fire to things. Don't think Serbs in Kosavo will be hamed but if they do something stupid think they will have to expect issues.

If this happens I am sure there will be issues in the whole of the Balkans.

Will Russia get involved - don't think so as apart from being Orthodox would they wish to take on NATO. Most likely they will recognise breakaway states in Georgia at most.

Believe lots of words currently which with luck will die down and most Serbs are bitter at, but resigned to the loss of Kosovo, and tired of long years of conflict with neighboring states.

Status
Not open for further replies.