Pioneer Facts -Ha Ha Who R They Kiding

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

madmary1

Pioneer Property is a company which prides itself in our ability to grow with the demand of Real Estate in Sharm el Sheikh.
Thats a joke you cant even respond to your existing client's emails once you have our money your not interested - here's an example where have the gardens gone to at Viva Reefthatwe ere promised you soldus them now disappered.

We had no desire to renew our rental contract for our old office in Hadaba where we started our business 5.5 years ago. Sharm has developed since then and we have opened other offices in key locations, such as our 16 offices located in Viva Mall and our 2 offices in Naama Bay.

There's another lie you dont have 16 offices in Viva Mall you dont even owe that like you claimed too we know the lies I was in there at the weekend you have even shutdown QDS why lie we find out Sharm is too small and Pioneer have upset lot of clients

We will now be able to keep all our rental personnel in one office. This will allow us to develop and drive this department forward, giving our clients the service they deserve.

Well waiting to see this it will be interesting watch this space give our clients service they deserve well response to emails would be a starting point.

Please feel free to email any questions to Pioneer Property.???????????????

Whats the point you dont respond do you

I liked this glad I am not alone in the way I feel about them

Folding up and shutting down of Pioneer Property in Sharm and Nabq is well over due. These premises along with the businesses should have been shut down very long time ago. They are the unacceptable face of the British business and enterprise overseas. They have mislead and conned their fellow countrymen from England; Scotland and Irland to name a few and made huge amount of money unfairly and deceptively through illegal routes. We feel justice has been done and no matter how long it takes the truth will come out and the culprit would be punished. We do not feel sorry for them in the least. It serves them right. They have misused the slogan "British managed" and British" run to deceive, mislead and cover their evil intentions and greed. We shall hear more about them as the story unfolds! here here totally agree 100%

S

sharmelsheikh

Pioneer Property "the big con"

Pioneer Property is a company which prides itself in our ability to grow with the demand of Real Estate in Sharm el Sheikh.
Thats a joke you cant even respond to your existing client's emails once you have our money your not interested - here's an example where have the gardens gone to at Viva Reefthatwe ere promised you soldus them now disappered.

We had no desire to renew our rental contract for our old office in Hadaba where we started our business 5.5 years ago. Sharm has developed since then and we have opened other offices in key locations, such as our 16 offices located in Viva Mall and our 2 offices in Naama Bay.

There's another lie you dont have 16 offices in Viva Mall you dont even owe that like you claimed too we know the lies I was in there at the weekend you have even shutdown QDS why lie we find out Sharm is too small and Pioneer have upset lot of clients

We will now be able to keep all our rental personnel in one office. This will allow us to develop and drive this department forward, giving our clients the service they deserve.

Well waiting to see this it will be interesting watch this space give our clients service they deserve well response to emails would be a starting point.

Folding up and shutting down of Pioneer Property in Sharm and Nabq is well over due. These premises along with the businesses should have been shut down very long time ago. They are the unacceptable face of the British business and enterprise overseas. They have mislead and conned their fellow countrymen from England; Scotland and Irland to name a few and made huge amount of money unfairly and deceptively through illegal routes. We feel justice has been done and no matter how long it takes the truth will come out and the culprit would be punished. We do not feel sorry for them in the least. It serves them right. They have misused the slogan "British managed" and British" run to deceive, mislead and cover their evil intentions and greed. We shall hear more about them as the story unfolds! here here totally agree 100%
:typical::creep:

S

sharmelsheikh

Pioneer Property "the big con"

[quotWe would like to add our voice to the ever growing complaints against Pioneer Property in Sharm El Sheikh. We believe that as ourselves and others have been conned by Pioneer Property personnel. Our concerns about this company are exactly what have been mentioned in Mad Mary’s post-that is Pioneer Property management is lying to the skin of their teeth. They have mistreated and deceived tens of Europeans particularly from England and Scotland. Their failings, deception and corruption are now exposed in the media outlets nationally and internationally. Their policy is based on obfuscation, derangement, confusion and distortion of the truth. This is how they trapped innocent investors and made loads of money through lies and illegitimate means by using slogans such as “British Owned and British Managed” Real Estate Company in Sharm El Sheikh. They also claim that they will be with investors “Every Step of the Way”. Of course, this is a lie to cover up their true intention which is to deceive and swindle investors. Pioneer Property is based on false pretence. Watch out otherwise you will be conned like the investors who purchased, through them, in Gold Sharm and Viva Reef. You have been warned.e=madmary1;132471]Pioneer Property is a company which prides itself in our ability to grow with the demand of Real Estate in Sharm el Sheikh.

Folding up and shutting down of Pioneer Property in Sharm and Nabq is well over due. These premises along with the businesses should have been shut down very long time ago. They are the unacceptable face of the British business and enterprise overseas. They have mislead and conned their fellow countrymen from England; Scotland and Irland to name a few and made huge amount of money unfairly and deceptively through illegal routes. We feel justice has been done and no matter how long it takes the truth will come out and the culprit would be punished. We do not feel sorry for them in the least. It serves them right. They have misused the slogan "British managed" and British" run to deceive, mislead and cover their evil intentions and greed. We shall hear more about them as the story unfolds! here here totally agree 100%[/quote]

:typical::creep:

Status
Not open for further replies.