Pinhal Village, Perola Da Lagoa, Silver Coast, Portugal

T

tecnic

The 18 hole golf course that has been given approval is the Royal Obidos Resort, which at its nearest point is 300 metres from Pinhal Village. I think most of us knew about Royal Obidos already. I'm not sure that the plans for a course on the Perola site are any further forward than they were 2½ years ago!

A

All at sea

The lawyers also forwarded a map with the location of the golf course, it is between Pinhal and the lagoon and showed Royal Obidos as a separate course. So according to this it is a new separate course for Pinhal. However the area it is proposed to built it in does look small, which is why I have my doubts that it is an 18 hole course. It is also in the same location that was pointed out to me when I visited the site a couple of months ago for the proposed course. We can only hope it is true.

T

tecnic

The Lawyers also sent me a map, but the only golf course it shows is the Royal Obidos. There is nothing between Pinhal and the Lagoon. Allatsea, could you possibly send me a copy of your map as it sounds like we might have different ones. It would be good news indeed if they are actually moving ahead with a course at Perola.

A

All at sea

Ignore my previous postings...it is the Royal Obidos course the lawyers are referring to and I misread the map. Sorry for getting people's hopes up. When I viewed the site recently I was told there were some issues with proposed course at Pinhal, but it was expected to be approved and I was probably blinded by the hope it was this course. I had assumed Royal Obidos had permission already as huge areas there have already been cleared, vast areas of forest were devasted.

O

Ordem

Hi, I'm an investor at Pinhal Village and have just come across a picture of the proposed golf course at Perola Da Lagoa. Not sure how old the picture is or if any of you have seen this before. Looks very much like a 9 hole course, hard to see how they'd fit anything else onto the available space.

Attachments

J

jdmat1

Hi everyone. We have just come back from a 6 day fact finding mission from Pinhal Village where we stayed in our villa at Pinhal.
We have been talking to management companies, garden and pool maintenance contacts, curtain shops, bed linen shops, utility companies - you name it, we crammed it in!! We also now have most of our furniture.
I'm looking to send a comprehensive report out to interested investors by the end of this week. Hopefully, this will help you save time and money when putting everything together.
Whilst I have some email addresses - I am missing a few. If you would like a copy of my email later this week - please email me at [email protected]

C

ch54

Ignore my previous postings...it is the Royal Obidos course the lawyers are referring to and I misread the map. Sorry for getting people's hopes up. When I viewed the site recently I was told there were some issues with proposed course at Pinhal, but it was expected to be approved and I was probably blinded by the hope it was this course. I had assumed Royal Obidos had permission already as huge areas there have already been cleared, vast areas of forest were devasted.
Hi All,

I'm an investor in Pinhal and received the same details as All at Sea from my solicitors PL. They also said that "The City Hall will not allow any more construction in the area (with exception to the licenses already issued). This means that more then 300 units predicted to the Perola da Lagoa were cancelled".

We have been told that our Villa will be completed by the end of May but we don't have a definite date yet, we're still trying to finalise our mortgage with Deutsche Bank (Portugal),S.A.

Like others we are using the Furniture Pack Co at Brighton (furniture) and Silver Coast Services (curtains and lighting).

For property management we have been getting good feedback abought Ennis Property Management.

T

Talkbusiness

safe being the key word. were a quiet spot in a troubled world. drop me a line if you ever consider a significant investment over here, i might have something for you.

M

MaxQ

Perola Da Lagoa - Plot Layout

The orginal plot layout / plan for Perola did show a nine hole golf course, set around the proposed houses & hotel complex etc. Interesting, the plots that have been built todate on Perola have followed this layout very closely so far. We have heard / rumours that this golf course was unlikely now to be built - not so clear about the hotel complex though..

Attachments

S

sugerir

Hi there it is going to be almost impossible to build a new golf course in Perola da Lagoa.
The plans that everybody is showing have around 10/15 years and since then the evyroment office become more accurate and concerned with the impact.
By saying this and i wasnt involved in the Pinhal Village sales i think that you have done an excellent investment and if you look closer to the map it is the best located development in the area, of course it doesnt have yet the same facilities other resorts have ( otherwise the properties would me much more expensive),now imagine in a couple of years or more with the area developed you are the pioneers your properties will increase horrendous in price ( slowly but with high profit)

I

ieross1

Hi Paulo,

I copmplete this week on Pinhal Village property (3B/3B Villa). Do you have a personal e-mail I could use to ask a few questions?

Thanks,
Ian

J

jdmat1

Pinhal Villa update

Hi Paulo,

I copmplete this week on Pinhal Village property (3B/3B Villa). Do you have a personal e-mail I could use to ask a few questions?

Thanks,
Ian
Ian

we just came back from a site visit at Pinhal where we stayed a week. Email me at [email protected] You may remember we have bought Plot 186 across the road and received our keys in March. IU have taken some new photos of the site if you are interested

A

andedav

What's the situation now? We are about to close on our villa, Millenium valued it at 100% PP but as time got closer, the interest rate dropped but the marin got bigger on the mortgage, Hmmmm. We wanted 80%LTV but never got it above 70%. We can suffer some swings on the GBP/Eu exchange rates but from 1.5 to 1.14 today, ouch.

I

ieross1

What's the situation now? We are about to close on our villa, Millenium valued it at 100% PP but as time got closer, the interest rate dropped but the marin got bigger on the mortgage, Hmmmm. We wanted 80%LTV but never got it above 70%. We can suffer some swings on the GBP/Eu exchange rates but from 1.5 to 1.14 today, ouch.
After many problmes with the Millenium Bank, we went to the Duetsche Bank (DB)and they were great. We got 80%LTV from them. I suggest contacting Cecilia at DB if it is not too late. Hope this helps.

N

nicky stevens

Absolute

hello, we are a property management company operating in obidos and manage property on perola, we offer a trustworthy and reliable service , if you would like a chat please tel: 00351 913 238 395

G

gerard

Hi Jeross1

Can you confirm the number of your villa as we are about to close on villa no3 type B

L

LeisureLaunch

Finance/Mortgage

Could any fellow investors in this project please e-mail me. I am trying to contact those involved to discuss possible finance problems that have arisen.
Hi my name is Davide, you are welcome to contact call me on +351 93 405 6738.

We have accompanied this project from concept to delivery and are happy to assist you through completion.

Regards
Davide Patricio

L

LeisureLaunch

Help with completion

Hi Paulo,

Thanks,
Ian
Hi Ian

You will be receiving an email, with a (picture) progress report update and a couple of pointers to guide you through the process.

I am also available 24/7 to take your calls on +351 93 405 6738

Regards
Davide Patricio

N

nicky stevens

Hi All,

I'm an investor in Pinhal and received the same details as All at Sea from my solicitors PL. They also said that "The City Hall will not allow any more construction in the area (with exception to the licenses already issued). This means that more then 300 units predicted to the Perola da Lagoa were cancelled".

We have been told that our Villa will be completed by the end of May but we don't have a definite date yet, we're still trying to finalise our mortgage with Deutsche Bank (Portugal),S.A.

Like others we are using the Furniture Pack Co at Brighton (furniture) and Silver Coast Services (curtains and lighting).

For property management we have been getting good feedback abought Ennis Property Management.

Hello, we are a property management company in obidos, we manage a few on perola and deal with villa rentals and swimming pool and garden maintenace, please ring me if we can help in any way.
Guy or Nicky Stevens
Absolute Property Management
Tel: 913238395

L

LeisureLaunch

Pinhal Village

Could any fellow investors in this project please e-mail me. I am trying to contact those involved to discuss possible finance problems that have arisen.
Hi

Pinhal Village is a Leisure Launch project, please visit our website and we will be happy to assist you.

Regards