Pinhal Village, Perola Da Lagoa, Silver Coast, Portugal

C

ch54

Request for Leisure Launch update on Perola da Lagoa

Hi

Pinhal Village is a Leisure Launch project, please visit our website and we will be happy to assist you.

Regards
Hi Davide,

Please could you post the address of the Leisure Launch website as the only one I could find was for another development that still referred to the Perola da Lagoa golf course, I presume this site is just out of date?

Also, can you give me an update on what is happening with regard to development of the pool, clubhouse, shop at Perola da Lagoa including timescales.
Regards,
Colin

L

LeisureLaunch

Hi unfortunately I am unable to post my email but if you tell me which unit you own at Pinhal Village I will be happy to contact you. The site is leisurelaunch.comRegards

L

LeisureLaunch

Hi

I would suggest that you contact your solicitors as they recommended TFPC. They may be able to assist you quickly as you don't want it to spread to your wardrobes and other wood finishes.

S

Steve and Jayne

Could any fellow investors in this project please e-mail me. I am trying to contact those involved to discuss possible finance problems that have arisen.
Hello - myself and Jayne are new to this forum and would appreciate your thoughts on your experiences re Perola da Lagoa.

Amongst other issues that appear a concern from the other investors, i.e golf course,other facilities ect that were promised, do you use a management company for your villa and who are they?

Would appreciate your response or anyone else who may read this. As I have said, I would be interested in any of the investors experiences.

Cheers

Steve and Jayne.

N

Nick Brian

Hi guys. Is Pinhall located in the capital? I am always interested to see other country's real estate business. Portugal is new to me and very eager to about its re industry.

J

jdmat1

Pinhal Village experiences

Hello - myself and Jayne are new to this forum and would appreciate your thoughts on your experiences re Perola da Lagoa.

Amongst other issues that appear a concern from the other investors, i.e golf course,other facilities ect that were promised, do you use a management company for your villa and who are they?

Would appreciate your response or anyone else who may read this. As I have said, I would be interested in any of the investors experiences.

Cheers

Steve and Jayne.
Jayne/ Steve

Welcome to this thread and I hope you have had chance to enjoy your new villa.
We personally completed back in March and therefore had a bit of a headstart getting everything sorted re Management Co, snagging, maintenance, utility set up etc....

Not sure what is going happen with the resort. Leisure Launch have bought the communal pool area and are planning the develop amenities and a reception area around that area I believe. Phase 2 of Pinhal has started and believe those villas will be similar in style to ours - with additional roof terrace.

No sign yet of golf course, hotel or restaurant. Will they happen - really don't know. My personal opinion is that it doesn't need a golf course. Why not badge itself as a natural/ eco style resort that is alternative to PDR, RO and BS. The cycle path is really nice and I believe that holidaymakers/ investors don't want another golf resort without soul.

Happy to pass on information re maintenance/ management etc. We shopped around earlier this year and did alot of research on cost/ service levels etc. You can email me on [email protected] if you want our comments.

General feelings now. Structurally the villas are sound. really nicely constructed with some villas on nice plots and others that are not! Finishings are OK - dissappointed with poor quality marble in kitchen (chips, stains and marks easily),and cheap shower screens.

Is it a good investment? All depends on your plot in my view.

S

Steve and Jayne

Thanks for the response. I was surprised when I visited the area initially with no amenities. I do think however things will improve in time.

Steve and Jayne

S

Steve and Jayne

Hi there it is going to be almost impossible to build a new golf course in Perola da Lagoa.
The plans that everybody is showing have around 10/15 years and since then the evyroment office become more accurate and concerned with the impact.
By saying this and i wasnt involved in the Pinhal Village sales i think that you have done an excellent investment and if you look closer to the map it is the best located development in the area, of course it doesnt have yet the same facilities other resorts have ( otherwise the properties would me much more expensive),now imagine in a couple of years or more with the area developed you are the pioneers your properties will increase horrendous in price ( slowly but with high profit)
A lot was spoke about in this area and the area is underdeveloped at the moment. We are sure this will improve as property investors are not going to continue building if there is nothing in it for them! We anticipate capital growth maybe in the mid to long term. What do you think?

steve and Jayne

S

Steve and Jayne

hello, we are a property management company operating in obidos and manage property on perola, we offer a trustworthy and reliable service , if you would like a chat please tel: 00351 913 238 395
Can you contact me 077391 38678 with your rates/service etc. I am from UK

J

jdmat1

Perola da Lagoa - Capital Growth

A lot was spoke about in this area and the area is underdeveloped at the moment. We are sure this will improve as property investors are not going to continue building if there is nothing in it for them! We anticipate capital growth maybe in the mid to long term. What do you think?

steve and Jayne
A few investors went into this development looking to make a quick profit. The lack of amenities (at this moment) and the recession put paid to that. In 3-5 years, you will see a maturing infastructure on and immediatelty around this beautiful resort.

It does not need another golf course as we will have 3 courses within a 5 minute drive - why build another. I believe the way forward for Perola is to nurture it's natural beauty so that it just doesn't offer another 5 star golf resort without soul and natural scenery. And btw - I am a golfer and own a property at Perola!!

In my opinion, Perola needs the following;

- investment to tidy up the resort and bring an identity to the place
- a lagoonside restaurant
- a small selection of lesuire facilities ie tennis courts/ pools etc

There are plans afoot to address the leisure facilities etc - but it does need investment.

Re Capital Growth - sit back, cover your costs and wait 3 to 5 years.

Last edited by a moderator: