Photos of Egypt / Trips

J

J4hurghada

Banned
an absolute must is the cobra show the man goes round alot of hotels doing his show, they do charge for this about £4 per person, We did miss this when out in Marsa Alam but saw it in hurghada, He has 4 cobra's and oh my god he had me up putting them on my head, on my arms and round my neck, I have never been so frightened. YES they are alive.
If you get the chance to see it do THUMBS UP FROM ME.

H

Home Buy Overseas

Banned
an absolute must is the cobra show the man goes round alot of hotels doing his show, they do charge for this about £4 per person, We did miss this when out in Marsa Alam but saw it in hurghada, He has 4 cobra's and oh my god he had me up putting them on my head, on my arms and round my neck, I have never been so frightened. YES they are alive.
If you get the chance to see it do THUMBS UP FROM ME.
cobras belong in there own habitat. im more interestied in sightseeing etc.
not for me that one

A

awahee123

Banned
Hi guys
ys,

Anybody done the desert trip,where you stay overnight and watch the stars LOl.
Sorry guys, But I've heard it's spectacular.Anybody know about it?.

H

Home Buy Overseas

Banned
Hi guys
ys,

last time i was over .. i did a bedouin camel trek . it was dark come the end of it.

i also did a trip to ras mohamed .. a trully remarkable place

W

WESTMIDS33

Banned
The Sky At Night

Hi guys
ys,

Hi awahee,

Ive done the sky at night trip in the sharm el sheikh desert and it was fantastic. I would urge most people to undertake this when its warmer. Ps you also need a good guide who knows his astronomy.

Regards

Westmids33

queenie40something

queenie40something

Camel desert trip in Hurghada

Hi all

Thought I would share with you our pics from our trip to the desert in Hurghada.

Attachments

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
Looks like you got the right 'hump' with that white four legged beasty!!

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Pete - thats not me - watch this space!!!!!!!!!!!!

queenie40something

queenie40something

Ballon trip over the Nile Luxor

Hi all

Thought you might like to see our pics of our fantastic balloon trip watching the sunrise over the Nile. This is a must do in Luxor and we booked with Sinbad. Try Jollies as you can now book for under £30 each. You need to be up very early ( 4am ) and the flight lasts around 50 mins.

Attachments

queenie40something

queenie40something

Valley of the Kings and Queen Hatchepsut Temple

These are of Valley of the Kings.

Attachments

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
If you show me yours I'll show you mine!

Not to be outdone here are MY balloon photos! We also went with Sinbad!!

Definitely an experience not to be missed. If you only do it once in your life this has to be the place.

Attachments

L

Lsab

Fantastic photos Peter and Queenie. Next time we go to Egypt we must do more than just visit relatives!!! (Not that there's anything wrong with that, I hasten to add:))

Georgina

Georgina

Some really fuzzy photos from the air

The Egypt Air website is great for booking online now and I booked my seats as well to guarantee a good window seat for the flight this morning from Hurghada to Cairo. I took some photos which I am 99% sure are Gamsha Bay first, El Gouna in the middle and the Oasis project in the left hand side and then north of there. The window was dirty which didn't help.

Attachments

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Georgina, How much is the flight from Hurghada to Cairo and how long is it? We're not planning on doing Cairo again this time, but, well you never know, we may change our minds :cool:
Hi - I created a post for booking flights with Egyptair and how to get the best prices booking in the UK. Search the lounge and if you cant find it give me a shout.

J

Jersey Bean

Hi again,

Worked out how to upload now so here are a few piccies from our trip when we stayed in the Hilton Longbeach (surprisingly close to Sahl Hasheesh) and during our day trip to El Gouna.

Marcel & Jayne

Attachments