Photos and video shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sabu

Have just joined this forum, having been a member of Eyeonworldwide for some years now. If people want up to date visual images of the development I have posted a 10 minute ( very amateur) video on Youtube after our visit in April 2008. We have bought in AP4 which is almost ready subject to snagging work, and gardens etc are progressing well. You can see my video by typing MedSaidia in the Youtube video find - it includes brief glimpses of other parts of development and Saidia town road improvements. There are other vidoes around on that site also. And members of Eyeonworldwide also post still photos on that site, including myself. Happy viewing.

S

sabu

Cannot see any previous photos/images on this forum of this development. Nor can I work out hoiw tro add any to my postings! Am I missing something?

T

The Soup Dragon

Hi sabu. Not aware of anyone attaching pictures before, but you can always provide link to where they can be viewed.

I

Investy

I had the Mods add some photos to this site - they are here somewhere?

S

sabu

Photos from April 2008

Here are a few snaps of AP4 and the golf course ( if I manage to upload them sucessfully). If visitors have more up to date ones I am sure we would all like to see what developments are shaping up. I still reckon it will be next summer before it becomes a holiday destination.

S

sabu

boy this aint very user friendly

3 photos - I hope - 2nd attempt

M

Mr Ri

Yeah well that worked.

Can you not just attach the pics. Like this one - well it works in a preview

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.