Perun Lodge Bansko

J

JMCC

hi we have not completed on pl and they have not tried to contact us in any way. the other property we have is 3 mountains the developers have constantly tried to force our hand by saying they will sue us for non completion and are constanltly phoneing. Peron lodge developers have never replied to any of our emails either

P

plums

Hi Lee

After a lot of struggling to raise finance from loans, as there were no mortgages available in the end, we also completed on Perun Lodge.

For us, the main reasons we reserved the apartment in the first place, included:
- We were told that the property was to be run as a hotel, which apart from The Grand Kempinski, would be the only other 5 star hotel in Bansko.
- The apartments in the hotel would be rented on a strict rota basis. Effectively this would make it, a hassle free investment, which was what we were looking for.
- The location was better than many of the other apartments the agents on our inspection trip were trying to push.

The reality now however - we also have similar concerns to yourself.

P

PLH

Perun Lodge Hotel

Hi everyone, I'm writing this posts from very long time ago and don't want to replay because was trying to understand also your side of the problem. But this days I've seen enough and I think is time to say something. First of all because of all of this complains and not understanding of the economical situations, and the positions of the investors in this big project, Perun Lodge are terminating all of the management contracts with the owners in the building and will let them to manage his own properties by them self. Maybe now they will see that the expense to run such a property are not so small. Second - it is not true that we didn't try to connect with the owners when the hotel was build even contrary personally me was tray to find everyone of the people how was make some payments in the hotel and not only but most of the contact address was wrong or not responding, and specially this one how was on the agents or lawyers offices. I'm also thinking that many of you don't want to answer us because they don't know what to do or make a wrong calculations for the investment and now try to find a way to take they money back. About the common parts - every one says that we increase the price for managing of the common parts of the building. Yes we did but tell me how many times since 2008 was increased the price of every coast and not only in Bulgaria, how many times the petrol going up, the salary and may other think which is related whit a managing of the common parts. In fact everyone how want to now may come and check all of this expense. I saw that one lawyer was writing that he can help you with something. Yes - he can help you to make your wally thin. Why don't you ask him how may cases they are lousing in a court and how much are they costs for the people like you. I also saw that in this forum exist the mail of the manager of Perun Lodge, why don't you contact him and try to find a solution together. I will give you one more contact to write: . People we are not an animals and we will try to help you and find a solution.