Personal data of thousands of DAMAC customers compromised!

Would you invest in DAMAC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sap001

Hello Mr H,

This is appalling and yet another example of the endless problems associated with DAMAC. It was only last week we were told by an employee of DAMAC that we should be "privileged" to have bought a DAMAC property! I wonder if a senior member of the DAMAC board will formally write to all DAMAC investors apologising for our details falling in the wrong hands? I am a DAMAC investor.

Regards
sap001

New_Investor

New_Investor

Banned
Hello Mr H,

This is appalling and yet another example of the endless problems associated with DAMAC. It was only last week we were told by an employee of DAMAC that we should be "privileged" to have bought a DAMAC property! I wonder if a senior member of the DAMAC board will formally write to all DAMAC investors apologising for our details falling in the wrong hands? I am a DAMAC investor.

Regards
sap001
What i can say is Damac should work hard to improve it's reputationit in order not to lose it's investors confidence and to be able to compete with reputable developers like Emaar, Nakheel and Deyaar, I'm a property investor and I'm trying to be as neutral as possible, and to post articles as it is for the benefit of other investors.

S

seashine

May be the Lamborghini, bentley and the private jet is getting too costlier for them

M

memo123

This is a warning and do check your credit cards immediately, I received a letter from my credit card company informing me that they have increased my limit 4 fold according to "my request" and "salary statement " , that shows a huge sum of salary in Dirham IN company in Dubai , I asked her for the name of the company , and she said are you working in Dubai , I said never , and never applied for increment in my limit,
I asked the banker if she has the right name, and the banker said told me my right name , address and card number , so if you feel your personal information have been leaked call your bank now and put a hold on your cards. If some one can increase the limit they can also wipe u out .
regards
Memo

Status
Not open for further replies.